Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Amazing! I did this with Ascended mogul for 3 months last year - 1 or 2 loops a week and the results were outstanding.

Gotta try this route with ZP - Stark once a week, here we go!!

3 Likes

For me, recon is very program dependent, like I can do a max listen of 5 different and unique subs (1 loop each) and don’t feel any recon, even after days (I do feel some overloading), but I can’t really do the same with any and every program.

For example:
I can do more than 3 loops of Stark ZP per day and feel amazing with each loop, but just 2 loops of Emperor ZP make me feel overloaded and feel recon creeping up.

2 Likes

What SaintSovereign either doesn‘t know OR doesn‘t want to tell us :wink: is that there is something in ZP titles (possibly the ZP Primer) that decreases the need for loops, also for Qv2 titles! Try it out guys! One loop a week!
I have never had so many people in real life, reflecting back to me (through compliments, comments, their behavior etc) how well I am executing the script.

11 Likes

Will give this a go for sure.
Might aid my healing process because CFW is kicking my ass.

2 Likes

Thanks will try this, do you even think for the zp 15 mins can be reduced to 6-7 mins

1 Like

Yes, I have once actually tried out listening only for 5 mins and 1 min to the ZP titles (instead of the full 15 mins), every third day:

Incredible results… seems to further boost the results of Qv2 titles. But for the results regarding the ZP title itself, it doesn‘t feel right. Nothing I wanna do longterm. I prefer listening to the whole 15 mins.

5 Likes

Wonder if that is more to do with allowing the ZP to execute instead of processing.

One day processing and the rest of the week to execute.

2 Likes

If you are following 3 ZP titles official pattern, you are listening to every title only twice a week.

1 Like

Can you clarify these last two sentences? What doesn’t feel right with ZP?

Edited my post

1 Like

For all of my mans here who are waiting for Khan.

It’s now categorized as “planned” on the roadmap :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Myself and WhiteTiger convinced the great Saint to plan this. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@BlackTiger Is it Khan trailer time yet?

Don’t forget 2022 if the year of the Tiger. We both have Tiger in our name. Coincidence? I think not!

5 Likes

I wish there would be a year of the weird Slovak guy :smiley:

3 Likes

For me will be year of the khanger. :grinning:

1 Like

BlackTiger and WhiteTiger are chilling at the pub drinking some pure Wiskey or any other manly drink.

"Nice day is isn’t, I am thinking if switching my stack, what do you think of running Sex and Seduction WhiteTiger? "

“It’s great for sales! And helps get you laid!”

Bang

The loud noises resounded in the pub as the doors slams open. One man in a dark coat, face hidden by his hood enters the room.

"Wtf is that? Can’t we be tranquil and chat in peace?? "

The man slowly looks around the room, his gaze piercing everyone in the room.

He slowly moves his hand to his hood and starts to pull it back. Everyone staring at him in silence.

The man finishes pulling his hood down. It was the Khan himself.

“I am comming. Be ready.”

Saying that, the man slowly faded away like he was never there.

WhiteTiger turns back to BlackTiger.

“Did you saw that? Did I drink too much??!”

“Bruv, no need for new glasses. There is no stack stack switching. Only one option left. Wait for the master.” said BlackTiger, while a random girl beside him was giggling and shaking her arse (thank you @Sage_Ninjistic for the suggestion of amelioration, wouldn’t have been able to make it perfect without you).

And from there on, WhiteTiger and BlackTiger finished their drink in silenced both shocked by the sign life decided to put on their path.

5 Likes

Thanks so much! Khan ZP is what 2022 demands!

2 Likes

hahaha love that story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even Sean Penn wants guys to use Khan ZP!

Musr thank the two tigers @blacktiger and @GoldenTiger for letting it come in the tiger year.

3 Likes