Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

For all of my mans here who are waiting for Khan.

It’s now categorized as “planned” on the roadmap :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Myself and WhiteTiger convinced the great Saint to plan this. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@BlackTiger Is it Khan trailer time yet?

Don’t forget 2022 if the year of the Tiger. We both have Tiger in our name. Coincidence? I think not!

5 Likes

I wish there would be a year of the weird Slovak guy :smiley:

3 Likes

For me will be year of the khanger. :grinning:

1 Like

BlackTiger and WhiteTiger are chilling at the pub drinking some pure Wiskey or any other manly drink.

"Nice day is isn’t, I am thinking if switching my stack, what do you think of running Sex and Seduction WhiteTiger? "

“It’s great for sales! And helps get you laid!”

Bang

The loud noises resounded in the pub as the doors slams open. One man in a dark coat, face hidden by his hood enters the room.

"Wtf is that? Can’t we be tranquil and chat in peace?? "

The man slowly looks around the room, his gaze piercing everyone in the room.

He slowly moves his hand to his hood and starts to pull it back. Everyone staring at him in silence.

The man finishes pulling his hood down. It was the Khan himself.

“I am comming. Be ready.”

Saying that, the man slowly faded away like he was never there.

WhiteTiger turns back to BlackTiger.

“Did you saw that? Did I drink too much??!”

“Bruv, no need for new glasses. There is no stack stack switching. Only one option left. Wait for the master.” said BlackTiger, while a random girl beside him was giggling and shaking her arse (thank you @Sage_Ninjistic for the suggestion of amelioration, wouldn’t have been able to make it perfect without you).

And from there on, WhiteTiger and BlackTiger finished their drink in silenced both shocked by the sign life decided to put on their path.

5 Likes

Thanks so much! Khan ZP is what 2022 demands!

2 Likes

hahaha love that story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even Sean Penn wants guys to use Khan ZP!

Musr thank the two tigers @blacktiger and @GoldenTiger for letting it come in the tiger year.

3 Likes

Finger‘s crossed for Beyond Limitless drop tonight. Going to test that baby extensively

2 Likes

Great story. 9/10, needs more girls giggling shaking their arse.

4 Likes

That only happens when @James appears for some reason :eyes:

3 Likes

Ahh, I see you also enjoy the Black Chronicles.

A man of class.

2 Likes

I actually updated the story with something that appeal to people!

2 Likes

Splendid WhiteTiger why dont you write more stories you are a great story teller. Perhaps ensure DarkPhilosopher turns up and makes cameo appearance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

White Tiger and Black Tiger are drinking champagne in a down town LA bar.

WhiteTiger: I got a copy of the unrealised khan stage 4 7 minute prototype zp"
BlackTiger: Cannot believe Saint gave you prototype

WhiteTiger goes off to the toilet and sits on the toilet having a dump whilst listening to the khan stage 4 prototype.

Meanwhile 20 metres a way a hot platinum blonde is sat smoking a cigarette. She has blue eyes and long legs any man would die for. Four guys are hovering around her.

First guy approaches “urrm can i buy you a drink”
Blonde “Sure babes i want the best champagne in the house and maybe we can talk”

The first guy wets his pants thinking i am in with this blonde. He buys a 500 dollar bottle of champagne.

First Guy: “Your so beautiful i want you as my trophy girlfriend”
Blonde: “Ohhh your soooo sweet but my boyfriend will be here soon he has a black belt 3rd dan in karate and is an MMA fighter he is the jealous type you know”

First guy gets nervous and says “urrm gotto goo good bye”

The blonde laughs and asks herself what happened to the real men in this world.

White Tiger walks up to the blonde and gives her a piercing look. His eyes penetrate her eyes and she feels the lazer eye beams hitting her soul"

WhiteTiger points at her “So what other dangerous habits do you have”

Pointing at her cigarette

Blonde : urrmm well urrm well i eheheheheh i am good at massage

The blonde reaches out to touch white tigers chest.

WhiteTiger: “Hands of the Merchandise this shit aint for free”

Shes pulls her hands away in shock.

The blonde starts getting wet and moans. White Tiger picks her up puts her over his shoulder and walks out the bar. The blonde continues to giggle as she gets moist between the legs. He marches all the way home and has his evil way with the blonde. Screams and moans are heard all night as they echo down the street.

Black Tiger is speechless

Meanwhile Saint and Fire and hiding in the bushes wearing camouflage outfits.

Saint: the prototype worked it magnified his masculine energy so much the girl was overwhelmed

Fire stands silently not uttering a word he has a fiery look on his face.

12 Likes

Same here but I to combo it with Renaissance mam.

Please don’t hold back on the Astral Projection ZP @SaintSovereign. I want to be able to leave my body every night for as long as I want please. Preferably automatically, without having to do anything consiously. This is possible as it just requires the right state of consciousness and then rolling out of body once sleep paralysis kicks in etc. or just being out of body without having to do the rolling out of body or just being in some wanted location from get go etc.

Just please go all out and make it comprehensive as possible for ZP.

I have had a few experiences of astral projection through conscious learning, effort and effortlessness a decade ago and I succeeded multiple times and it is literally feels like what it sounds like, as in leaving the physical body and being in a spiritual realm as a spirit and it feeling more real than this physical life. I have since learned even more of the possibilities with astral travel through people that can leave their physical body at will and litterly there is no limits with what can be done… you can be, do and have anything. There are no physical limitations whatsoever.

Just excited to get back into it, as it has been a decade. I always felt it was a lot of effort to make happen, so I never got back into trying to leave my body after so many successful attempts. I have always wanted something decent that can help it be easy and this Astral Projection ZP, might be it.

6 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist I love that I’m getting a girl in your story :grin:

Maybe we should say… Firey :ok_hand:

So stoked for the updates, I wonder if there will be new titles built this week :grin: it’s just exciting!!!

3 Likes