Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

This right here.
Been following the instructions to a t and never had a problem/issues and i started roughly 3 months ago.Back then i didnt knew about this Company let alone knew that you can “feed” or “programm” your own subc. like this but ive had veeery nice results since then…Cant imagine what stronger tech will do.

ZP already changed the game for me and me personally on a deep lvl. Been using ZP since it came out. Mostly Mogul zp and RICH ZP. After my washout 3 weeks ago ive updated my stack and got wantedzp.Mogul ZP, RICH ZP and Wanted ZP.One hell off a stack for me. It takes so much energie to run this.Im burning fat like a machine and consuming even more food but the scale says im losing weight and when i look in the mirror i see myself getting more toned and ripped by the day, the perfect buisness opportunity alongside the right Mentor “found” me aswell lol… So thank you SubClub^^

11 Likes

Hahaha! With a story like that, @SaintSovereign and @Fire will soon have dreams about a bunch of Tigers.

3 Likes

A plus and con of ZP is that while we may wish to try out new titles and see how they fare, your mind and soul also shows you if it is a good fit for you. Some titles fit like a symbiote suit (Venom) or they reject you. The key is to listen to what your mind and body are telling you.

My subconscious keeps hinting to me that it wants to run Wanted again and leave the newer titles for the time being haha.

10 Likes

This is exactly why I was telling people to understand themselves before deciding a stack.
Because while we might desire something consciously, there are a lot of factors that could make you want those things, even if deep down you might dislike them.

For example; I would love to run Emperor ZP again, it’s fun and I feel like a boss, but deep down, I’m not really that kind at all, I don’t need to dominate anyone or even like to that, because people love me, and that love generates even more respect for me than if I were to assert the “Emperor” kind of dominance on them.

I think I might need to make a thread to help people with tips and exercises to increase their self awareness, but then again, Mind’s Eye ZP.

3 Likes

Your extroverted madness, youthful expression and positive, detailed, contributions to this forum are greatly appreciated.

In my opinion, with Emperor ZP you don’t have to “dominate”, your inner strength and power, just is. So there is no requirement to be “Dominant”, as one has nothing to prove.

3 Likes

I’m finding out that love related subs give me really harsh recon, ranging from just not wanting to do anything to being really depressed for a certain amount of time. would running something more general like regeneration work better? or should I just power through it.

2 Likes

Alot of members have been saying great things about the Chosen experimental. It appears to work on all kinds of inner stuff one of them i believe is learning to love yourself.

1 Like

I have been running that as well, which in hindsight is probably increasing recon. I’m hoping it will pass soon cause I feel miserable especially on my days off

1 Like

How many loops are you running buddy ?

1 Like

I kinda worded wrong, my bad on that, but a better way of expressing what I meant there would be:
I don’t agree with how I am on “alpha-male” subs.

Key word is alpha male, as I don’t mind Alpha subs (chosen and stark), but I don’t know why even if I like the way I am, something doesn’t sit right.

Maybe it’s also related to the fact that I’m more congruent with the social alpha archetypes, rather than the primal kind.

3 Likes

I’m currently doing stark,chosen from within and heartsong 1 each following the recommended pattern

2 Likes

anyone faced brain fog or really feeling unfocused during the washout?

i feel weird man

its sorta like my left eye isnt in sync with my right eye, they get out of focus really weirdly never experienced this before

1 Like

I am gonna go out on a limb here, what I am suggesting might go against what SC have suggested maybe not. Take a days break then run your stack again however run heartsong for only 7 mins.

My personal experiences had led me to believe if you half the listening time it can be more productive and could mitigate recon.

5 Likes

Maybe check with a physician to see if it’s a medical issue?

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist one can even try listening for 5 minutes sharp!

1 Like

I already told y’all this waaaayyy back in testing. We said ZP plays well with Qv2, and that the ZP Primer would intensify the effects of Qv2.

17 Likes

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N. Common recon at that.

Might wanna see an eye doctor for this. That’s not the sub.

7 Likes

I must have missed that post. I just made a quick search but could not find it. Could you link it? Would love to read what you were stating.

Its not like theyre out if sync , its like theres some moments both of my eyes feels disconnected like from the brain fog

Its very weird

how does your listening pattern look like with 1 loop a week and how many titles do you listen to?

1 Like