Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I’m on day 5 of the washout after a 21 day run. Consistently followed the ZP instructions as written.

During this run, yes, I noticed the usual - better posture, increased confidence, more assured and dominant speaking, less self conscious thoughts.

But…it was seemingly nothing too monumental.

However, during this washout things have bloomed like crazy!!

I feel right now like I completely shifted realities. Looking back constant little progress was always being made but it kind of seems in retrospect like I was in a sort of daze, during which major shifts were underway - unbeknownst to me.

Like on a level outside of my perception.

The craziest realization I’ve just had upon looking back, I can name at least 4 specific things over this last month that I started implementing without much thought. I would have said these had nothing to do with subs, they were coincidence, almost random.

Now though, it’s just plain obvious these all came together in a synergistic way to embody so much of the sales/description page.

This is how manifestation works folks. Only in hindsight does the strange, nonsensical path make sense.

I’m shook :scream:

15 Likes

Yes, I would recommend the follow listening pattern: One loop a week

3 Likes

I was thinking about 2 a week recently. I am already at 3 a week which still seems too much for me.

But you might be on to something here!

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m thinking, one or two listens a week :pray:

1 Like

Yes this is a idea, when I did a longer washout it was nicer, think the z subs are heavy input they need time to really bloom.

Just reported yesterday how well that schedule works, also for Qv2 titles:

With ZP titles, it is even clearer:

So I sometimes take more days rest after 7 days of results, if that makes sense.

5 Likes

Wow :upside_down_face:

All of you guys talking about less exposure, and here I am, limit testing :rofl:

I think ZP is more “personal” than any type of subs we used before, because I for one, feel them instantly as I listen, then feel like I already finished processing everything.

4 Likes

One thing I noticed: The less exposure, the more reconciliation you get (from one loop) lol.

4 Likes

See….

I thought about this because Q+ you were supposed to use once or twice a week right?

I’m wondering about the differences between what Q+ was and how ZP is because even Saint said one-two loops per week is possibly all you need for ZP.

4 Likes

Amazing! I did this with Ascended mogul for 3 months last year - 1 or 2 loops a week and the results were outstanding.

Gotta try this route with ZP - Stark once a week, here we go!!

3 Likes

For me, recon is very program dependent, like I can do a max listen of 5 different and unique subs (1 loop each) and don’t feel any recon, even after days (I do feel some overloading), but I can’t really do the same with any and every program.

For example:
I can do more than 3 loops of Stark ZP per day and feel amazing with each loop, but just 2 loops of Emperor ZP make me feel overloaded and feel recon creeping up.

2 Likes

What SaintSovereign either doesn‘t know OR doesn‘t want to tell us :wink: is that there is something in ZP titles (possibly the ZP Primer) that decreases the need for loops, also for Qv2 titles! Try it out guys! One loop a week!
I have never had so many people in real life, reflecting back to me (through compliments, comments, their behavior etc) how well I am executing the script.

11 Likes

Will give this a go for sure.
Might aid my healing process because CFW is kicking my ass.

2 Likes

Thanks will try this, do you even think for the zp 15 mins can be reduced to 6-7 mins

1 Like

Yes, I have once actually tried out listening only for 5 mins and 1 min to the ZP titles (instead of the full 15 mins), every third day:

Incredible results… seems to further boost the results of Qv2 titles. But for the results regarding the ZP title itself, it doesn‘t feel right. Nothing I wanna do longterm. I prefer listening to the whole 15 mins.

5 Likes

Wonder if that is more to do with allowing the ZP to execute instead of processing.

One day processing and the rest of the week to execute.

2 Likes

If you are following 3 ZP titles official pattern, you are listening to every title only twice a week.

1 Like

Can you clarify these last two sentences? What doesn’t feel right with ZP?

Edited my post

1 Like

For all of my mans here who are waiting for Khan.

It’s now categorized as “planned” on the roadmap :sunglasses:

12 Likes