Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

That’s interesting. You have access to the their scripts?

@Budewr you and me, are slow gainers. Not to be confused with hard gainers. For me, any progress I make is at a snail’s pace, even with the much loved ZP.
I’ve been running Wanted since Dec.1st, and I haven’t seen any progress as of yet. I’m also running Khan, but I’ve been doing that for many months previous.
My strategy is to keep running Wanted for at least 6 months or more before quitting.

1 Like

I ran WANTED in the ZP trial for 6 weeks or so (would have check the precise length of time). I never experienced the same results as my colleagues in the trial.

On the other hand, with Mogul I experience manifestations quickly.

Also, with WANTED ZP, I experienced a flow of results from some of my past programs.

So I think that whether results come quickly or slowly may also be related to the particular title you’re running. Some may be quicker and others slower.

Finally, sometimes the title may work very quickly and possibly even very powerfully, but you’re expecting the result in some other form than in the way it’s happening. Not to get too mysterious about things. But I often find that manifestations occur in ways or from directions that surprise me. I think that eventually it will get to the area we’re observing. But it may hit some other areas first.

9 Likes

No offense here but you’ve noticed nothing? Not even a shift in your mindset?

No offense taken. No, I haven’t noticed any physical changes, no attitude changes as of yet. I am also running Khan. I have noticed a dampening of Khan since adding Wanted…
The days I run Khan I feel more confidence. But that’s because I’ve been running Khan for a long period of time.
That’s why I call myself “Slow gainer” and not a “hard gainer”. I make progress, but it’s so slow.

2 Likes

Go back read Saint posts about how they script

And there is other post where he give an example of this .

3 Likes

I’m wondering if there’s something in WANTED zp you’re having trouble integrating.

2 Likes

I have already read those posts.

This gets overlooked a lot and it is also my experience. The things that naturally flow with you easier manifest quicker.

As in, if your natural personality is more aligned with the sub, then it flows easier.

And I don’t mean if you already are what the sub is trying to do because I argue the majority of people don’t know or DENY who they TRULY are deep down (I.e. shadow work).

4 Likes

This is about QV2 though. I remember Saint saying that the challenges have been removed from ZP because it creates reality right away.

Not quite sure, but that’s off the top of my head.

2 Likes

Well said man, some of the best results ive gotten were from subs where i had no idea how well theyd fit me, but once i started running them i realised how perfectly they went with my personality.

Meanwhile some of the ones i thought would be perfect matches seem to not match me to well and have far less of an impact. We actually know so little of ourselves, its kind of insane.

4 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign
This line from a meditation book

“We have already mentioned three basic possibilities of experience
that we might have in our first meditation – “Not much happening,”
“Cosmic bliss!” and “Restlessness.” **All of these are symptoms of **
purification occurring deep within our nervous system

• can this related to zp in a way ? Especially that you mentioned
  • can this (Purification occuring deep within our nervous system) be related to statement like this ?
    :point_down::point_down:
1 Like

i appreciate your take, but if ascension zp doesnt work so well with me ill let go and go with stark

like @Meng123 said once, he has a friend who doesnt gel with stark no matter how much time he tried to run it he ran it for 6 months i believe. so lets say the results dont show up for me with ascension, its the archetype then. and that you have to find the right sub for you that gels and works with you, and maybe some guy is an ascension typa guy or some guy gels really well with stark and so on

running titles for small gains are really just useless i think, it gets tiring over the time, cause you run it you want something out of it, then you clearly dont see what you want but you keep using them for it to bloom one day or accumulate over the time,

4 Likes

yes :slight_smile: thats exactly why stark was quick for me and emperor is like a snail for me, even something slower than a snail

maybe everyone should choose whatever fits more theyre personality archetype and what theyre like :smiley:

although i dont want this to be the truth, since youre choosing subs to improve your weakpoints and crush those areas, so why cant i run one of those titles and still get pretty cool results?

but im open for experimenting with zp, and see maybe its differnet

2 Likes

Well you can run them to fix your weak points no problem.

It might just take longer :grin:

4 Likes

or maybe run them both, that would be a nice solution. if they both work great together

and not one title (the weakpoint title) would take so much space in processing that it would block the other title which is easy to run to manfiest

lots of theories i have on mind on why is it happening, couple of solutions that i want to try :slight_smile:

ill see how it goes

cheers

And this is why before the preview started, I said this:

3 Likes

You hit the nail on the head with this one. Youre really making me realise ive been choosing my subs somewhat poorly, i really gotta fully commit to writing down what the things holding me back from achieving my goals are, and the steps that would overcome them.

4 Likes

yes, :slight_smile:
thats why i moved to titles like ascension or emperor, i knew that i will find friends once i work on my passion and my purpose, and that social skills are important (like from stark) but are not the main attractor to those souls that i desire to have friends with.

i know what archetype i really want and desire and that would improve my life 100000% if it works, like it would literally change everything

but its really tiring and exhausting to lets say run a title for a couple of months and not see the improvements you wanted to see ,

im not talking self sabotage results, of course im not gonna be an emperor within 3 months, but at least i will see the push that lets me know that its working and im progressing how i should be :slight_smile:

one of the most things i hate is not seeing progress actually, i think every human has this too, like in the gym for example. i have a small stomach from a surgery ive done -gastric sleeve surgery- when you lift weights you have to eat amounts of macros to build muscle mass, its a must

i sometimes cant eat well enough in a day due to my stomach size, it hurts to eat sometimes , i end up eating for 2 hours or something on a meal , the meal sometimes gets boring you just cant eat it anymore

so when i dont see progress, when im doing effort it equals being un motivated. the fun should be within the process and not suffering and not seeing yourself progress,

so now im not gaining mass or anything, im feeling kinda not excited sometimes to lift weights cause i do the same shit and cant progress so it feels stupid to do the same thing with the same outcome so i have to change the strategy

that brings to me a lovely quote by Einstein :
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

that implies to subs too, like if youre not seeing results and youre still pushing for this title to progress with you, you kinda loose your trust with subs and youre like wtf am i doing? running a title when clearly im not making progress that is actually ideal and realistic ?

6 Likes

Thank you for this.

I will reassess my plans according to this.

Stark seems to gel very well so far abs still fix issues.

4 Likes