Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Your mind is the engine.

The subliminal is the fuel.

Action is the throttle.

You can throttle the engine with Action.

Try initiating something. Think of an idea for doing something good that you believe in, but haven’t tried yet. Then try to do it. See what happens.

9 Likes

Both felt the same i think?

I have started seeing results from Spartan after my first 21 days and washout.
I did not feel much prior. After I started the second cycle, I made cold showers as my daily routine and also changed the workout program.
So give it the time with Ascension.
Not everyone is like Invictus and sees results after one or two listenings.

7 Likes

Nice results :slight_smile: i hate cold showers so much, if i started out of no where implementing them it would be the shit hahahah

Yes its been 9 days its early to say

Cheers man

1 Like

I hate cold showers too but Spartan thinks otherwise :).
Good luck with either Ascension or Emperor I see your struggle.

3 Likes

Exactly :point_up_2::point_up_2:

2 Likes

That’s a proplem with ZP. At this cycle did you stacked it with other titles or no ?

1 Like

No , 9 days are not early . Before Q pepole journalling were reporting results directly .

1 Like

lets wait and see :smiley:

i think 1 month is fully enough to at least notice some progress rather than a dream or something

im stacking ascension with paragon :smiley: both zp

will give it a month to see how it unfolds, but yes i agree before it was way quicker on some titles with me

2 Likes

I’d like to rephrase this simply for the fact that most get initial results right away, and some things take about 21 days which is STILL way faster than any subliminal program out there, or even QV2 in many cases.

a) I doubt this, but I could be wrong.
b) as I said, ZP works RIGHT away. I get results WHILE listening to the sub.

ACTUALLY, most of us if not all, do, you just all look to external results. Look inward and you notice changes IMMEDIATELY.

6 Likes

this why I shared this post :point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

im running subs for internal results rather than external , and didnt seeany internal changes of ascension zp until now

on emperor zp 13 days cycle i had some lightness in the body and my body felt more synchronized and thats about it and also i had some urges and interests more and more into investing

im all for internal results and changes. cause thats how it reflects on the outside and change my external reality, im here for the internal game :muscle:

3 Likes

Exactly, ZP works your interior and eventually your interior mindset will snowball into external results!

For example, it took tims for me to see results with primal seduction, now I have a tons of match online and girls are speaking to me :joy:

I don’t know if I want tocmeet yet, but PS is slowly working on all that.

3 Likes

Really is that specific to ZP ?

So how did QV2 work ?

1 Like

I hope Ascended Mogul ZP will have extra scripting to gain consistent audience and traction to business-related things like Social media content. I really love the effects Ascended Mogul but my audience growth has been stagnant since I started and I share receptive content. Maybe the aura of Ascended Mogul makes potential followers fear me? :sweat_smile:

I know my scripts are basic, but before Ascended Mogul I listened to my sub and grew my Tiktok audience to 6,000 and 32,000 likes.

Now, my audience growth is still the same, despite still hetting post engagement.

@SaintSovereign @Fire :sunrise:

I know my script is amateur and basic and I don’t know much about nlp and stuff, but can you add something similar to this in AMZP? :pray::smiley:

1 Like

Or maybe scripting to easily manifest by guiding the subliminal with positive questions that we can read and write?

Have you tried to stack with STARK which has that Fame Aura ?

1 Like

Wow, Stark is one of the products I actually never checked on the shop page. Would it be better to get some modules that are similar or the complete Stark product?

1 Like

@Calm

Average words per minute is 150

This means 150 * 15 minutes = 2250 words

So the the script of 15 minutes is 5 pages

• If they scripted the way affirmations work like (noah st Jones) way they will need more pages . And they can’t patent it .

• actually in your example is close to the way they scripted before zp .

2 Likes

Am not sure what modules are used in Stark .

I would suggest , Try Stark first with your current stack and then maybe you can later decide about Custom .

1 Like