Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

RICH ZP would be a game changer. A life changer.

5 Likes

Probably Mogul first seeing as they are testing Q, not Ultima titles?

2 Likes

I can only dream of Dragon Reborn ZP or Emperor ZP. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I can only dream about trying out ZP bro hahaha

2 Likes

Does the new ZP use masked Ultrasonic? The reason I’m asking is that I always seem to get a buzzing noise after I listen to an Ultima. So I’ve stopped listening to ultimas.

ZP comes in Masked, Ultrasonic and Ultima format.

13 Likes

Is the ultima a hybrid form of the same script as the other two versions?

Yes, but we’re not sure if it’ll be any stronger or any more useful than the Zero Point build. It’s hard to explain, but observations are showing that ANY ZP title can be used as long term scripting OR a booster. :wink:

15 Likes

I just ask because the hybrid versions of that one other producer’s titles worked a lot better for me than either the masked or ultrasonic. I was hoping you guys would come out with the same type of thing.

Man now I want in on this thing

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarification!

Dam bro! Now that’s thinking big. Be sure to invite mine on your yacht when you make it big!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign - does it now look possible for Zero Point to be incorporated into customs? My guess is that it is possible but Fire is faced with massive rewrites.

1 Like

Possible, yes. Probable in the near future? Not likely. We still need to nail the Zero Point scripting method before rewriting the entire Q library.

13 Likes

It’s time to run Ultimate Writer in ZP :joy:

1 Like

Must admit I want to stack WANTED, PCU and UA when they officially release their Zero Point versions.

EDIT: something like Writing Mogul ZP would be nice. There were plans for WM way back in the pre-Q days but it got shelved I suppose.

2 Likes

If I purchase Wanted, will I get a free upgrade, if and when ZP Wanted is made available in the future? @SaintSovereign or should I wait till it’s released?

2 Likes

FREE.
UPGRADE.

This is SubClub. You know how we do.

50 Likes

animated_gifs_156-000

13 Likes

Why do I feel like there will be a surge in Wanted sales?

4 Likes