Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

The best scenes are the boot camp scenes, honestly. It gets weird after that.

1 Like

Can this pattern be used for 3zp titles?
Mogul zp regneration zp
rest
paragon zp regneration zp
Rest
Mogul zp regneration zp
rest
paragon zp regneration zp

This pattern would be more than the 3ZP title stack listening guidelines though. :slightly_frowning_face:

An experimental pattern at your own risk though.

1 Like

I understand that’s why I asked :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

If you didn’t notice using subliminal from first place is at our own risk . :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Please when I ask this I ask for the people who can confirm either the moderator or the founders .

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t recommend going against the guidelines.

With that said this is what @Simon uses I believe. I also believe he would probably use Regen as the first listen on those days. So basically it would be Regen before Mogul and Regen before Paragon.

Disclaimer - Simon is an experienced user and has used them for a while. Just because he can possibly get away with it doesn’t mean others should do it or attempt it.

2 Likes

It’s from 2020 but this is the most recent post I could find on the subject:

3 Likes

Haha, an answer to a question I posed from back then. Saint never did say what happened to that module…

@RVconsultant & @James

I added this to the site. I agree with this so hard that I had to add it immediately. Biggest issue for me at the moment especially point #2.

All credit goes to @James

1 Like

Did you get your question answered?

1 Like

Very cool. Thank you

Thanks for asking @RVconsultant
No I didn’t , for me this stack is only 3 titles with emphasis on one only .

When I do the regular 3 titles on the zero point instructions

Regneration Mogul
Rest
Paragon
Rest
Regneration Mogul

I feel that I crave the other title . And can listen to the second one .

For me zp is maximum 2 titles I can’t do more . And I feel I waste my time by not using the second available slot .
(that’s give other questions how zp will work as a boosters ?! It’s impossible for me opposite to the ultima tiles ) .

So my question is doing this stack will be helpful or hindering ?!
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

2 Likes

I keep hoping Stark ZP will randomly come out

10 Likes

Or The Elixir ZP

4 Likes

Stark ZP really has the potential to be one of the best subs there is. There are very few subs of wich we could say that it does litterly everything, in the same way that stark does.

1 Like

I’m itching for EoG in whatever form that happens. EoG and DR together will move the needle for me I bet.

6 Likes

Those and QL for me. I could replace EOG with QL for a bit. There is so much I want to learn

2 Likes

I never bought QL. Might asap.

2 Likes

I have become increasingly logical with how I approach things. I really want to learn math because math is about finding shortcuts and I love problem solving. I have been fascinated by math for so long.
I’m the weird one in my living and social circle if you can call it that because while everyone around me always seems intent on making things unnecessarily difficult I want to simplify things

9 Likes

This is far from true.
Although images are placed as layers in Photoshop, once an image is saved, only the visible pixels are stored. This is almost like saying: If you record yourself outside the bathroom, someone can Photoshop away the bathroom door and see you. Images are flat, not multi-dimensional. You can’t extract layers in a saved image, only in a Photoshop Project file.

Lol you’re good bro

4 Likes

Honestly, I can’t wait for StarkQ & Khan. I gonna run rebirth and Khan ST1 for 2-3month.

1 Like