Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Elaborate please

3 Likes

How so?

1 Like

Read the product page for Khan…. :smirk:

He’s asking for your actual experience. We all want to know! :wink:
Anyone can read the sales page, but the journals and personal experiences are far more telling.

4 Likes

There are many journals with Khan…. Do a search….

Khan is the epitome of self-development. It is not about seducing women but pushing you to grow up as a man, develop godlike qualities and character traits, and finally become a man of such a high caliber, that is only natural for all women to get aroused and attracted to you. The success with women is not the primary goal, but the inevitable consequence…

14 Likes

It’s not just to pickup chicks… It’s going to make you the Khan of your reality.

Changes your ambition, the way you see yourself, the way you interact socially, the way you see your finance and all. Since it’s 4 stage it helps brings you there slowly.

Just as an example of that, Friday studied for his medical exam on Khan :wink:

I’m seeing Friday Write sooo…

For me, Khan made me the best salesman I could be (well, I still can be better), but before, I was afraid to close a deal and ask to the client, now… Not a problem. I can talk to the client about everything, explain it to him. It gave me ambition to become better and make me feel like the baws of my own life.

I also remember on some party, I just tryed to kiss the girl, she moved her head, talking to me rather than kissing me (it’s a party where were outside and there is a lot of space, her friends are beside her and I already know that girl). I talk, say something funny, she laughs and I kiss her again, and there she wants to kiss me. It’s not about just the skills it’s about being confident, knowing your total value as a man, what you can build in the future… Name it.

14 Likes

From the Khan sales Page

"Khan is an extremely sexual and social dominance focused subliminal "

This and a lot of the Khan related journals had me feeling it was an overly elaborate seduction subliminal

2 Likes

Khan Multistage: Build an Empire, Manifest Endless Wealth, Become the Alpha Male, Have Unlimited Sex Subliminal

First there was Emperor, a subliminal to build from nothing your very own empire. Now, there is Khan, where you become the man that brings empires to their knees.

5 Likes

If this is the case I apologize and stand corrected

3 Likes

Yes, because people usually use Khan for this, but the mindset it gives you is often not “seen” as people only want to get laid hahaha

Like friday said,

There is a part that you were right, Khan is very sexual in it’s nature… But people have to run it to understand how much deeper than “fuck yeah I got laid :woozy_face:” Khan really is.

2 Likes

So why not run Emperor ZP , GLM ZP , and Khan QV2 until Khan ZP is out?

2 Likes

Hahahaha, on my side, I’m working the Wanted archetype and I want to wait… I’m like a child not touching to the candies before I can enjoy the best candies (Khan ZP).

I don’t think I’ll have time to run a full cycle of Khan Qv2 before it gets updated, and recon on Qv2 for me is harder to handle than ZP. In the meantime, I’m trying some stuff out on ZP and building a foundation!

7 Likes

Music in my ears

4 Likes

Yeah, Khan changed me a lot and did a lot for me, but I was missing some foundation.

I do believe that ZP’s power can correct this with time :wink:

3 Likes

We need the chosen wanted khan ZP…

1 Like

Khan in ZP will be phenomenal.

5 Likes

I’d probably stack something related to work like Mogul or Rich with Khan for more focus on productivity… And seeing how rebirth is good in ZP format, maybe I’ll add rebirth.

As much as I can understand the hype to get Khan upgraded to ZP next, I don’t want them rushing things. Instead they shall take their time, build this bad boy carefully and incorporate all the advances they get from the other ZP Previews.
Khan in ZP has so much potential… I don’t care how long I have to wait for it, I just want that they make it the best product they ever created.

11 Likes

Khan + RICH + Emperor Fitness SUPREME

Or something similar.

I think this would be a good stack.