Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I’d probably stack something related to work like Mogul or Rich with Khan for more focus on productivity… And seeing how rebirth is good in ZP format, maybe I’ll add rebirth.

As much as I can understand the hype to get Khan upgraded to ZP next, I don’t want them rushing things. Instead they shall take their time, build this bad boy carefully and incorporate all the advances they get from the other ZP Previews.
Khan in ZP has so much potential… I don’t care how long I have to wait for it, I just want that they make it the best product they ever created.

11 Likes

Khan + RICH + Emperor Fitness SUPREME

Or something similar.

I think this would be a good stack.

Hahahaha, I am hearing an old commercial in my head :

“Tired of feeling like a loser? Do you want to build your dream life? Well, worry no more! Let me introduce Khan ZP 2022. No more loser!”

4 Likes

That’s hilarious but also desperately needed by so many

1 Like

I have never tried Khan but I have one doubt regards to him from what I have read. I am a little scared about the effect that some guys will confront me to show off which one of us is more alpha.
And I am a person who wants to have my peace without any anger towards me.

That’s really temporary. It’s about establishing that congruence and then at the very least people will respect you and you’ll have that inner power to handle things the right way. When you have that congruence then maybe they won’t love you but they won’t go out of their way to have to say something to you.

Before you become congruent that may happen where people feel like they need to challenge you, and sometimes it won’t even bother you and you’ll just laugh it off because you can see through it. Either way it won’t be sticky, like you won’t ruminate on it and it’ll help give you proof of your ever-growing internal solidity and strength.

1 Like

I noticed this back in Nov/Dec while running Stark Qv2.

1 Like

Never got confronted on Khan, but I got some aggressive vibes from some other men. I brushed it off, it’s just stares and glares. I’d rather it’s respect, VIP vibe and awe like Emperor though.

My libido was through the roof, and there are days I felt like a cartoon character from those hilarious old cartoons? Their heads turn into a wolf or something Hubba hubba

That’s how I felt inside, I wasn’t exhibiting outwardly, but I was way more appreciative of beauty.

Testosterone and libido was flowing through my veins… I felt like I was a teen again. Life was an adventure, enjoyable and the world felt like a theme park and I want to enjoy it.

In comparison and with my testing, Khan, to me felt close to PS but with an edge.

Romance was on point, felt like a king. No time for games.

SM was on steroids.

I enjoyed how I felt on it, but I’ve come into the conclusion that I would enjoy it further when I have fixed other aspects of my life, specifically finances. It’s a destination title for me, but who knows, Khan is a beautiful sub, and I am not sure I can control myself when it beckons with new goodies.

14 Likes

Update on ZP experience. A couple of weeks ago my Wife wasn’t feeling the best and we were going somewhere the next day and I was an anxious mess about it because I just don’t like going in general but she asked me to go by myself which made me even more anxious so I ended up not sleeping very well that night and somehow got away with not having to go the next day at all or that week for that matter

Tomorrow we were planning to go together and it wasn’t suggested I go alone but I know my Wife is dealing with some arthritis in her right knee and hip and I just told her I will go myself. No anxiety at all

11 Likes

Currently running GLM + Mind’s Eye + Paragon. This is a weird stack, and I don’t know if I like the way it makes me feel. I can’t even describe it, but it feels like Mind’s Eye is the culprit, since it’s having odd and strange effects on me.

For example, when I play Legion TD 2 after running Mind’s Eye, I’m getting better results than when I ran GMX:

What’s weird is the fact that I’m not “visualizing” the game board in the way that I thought, where I would see the game board in my mind’s eye (pun intended). Instead, it’s more like… I just intuitively understand the game mechanics on a level that I haven’t before and I just know how to act.

Another weird occurrence – whenever I run Mind’s Eye ZP, I can speed read like crazy. My typing speed has also increased to insane levels, almost like I just know where the keys are even better than before.

Now, I did start my ZP journey with Limitless, so it’s possible that these are holdovers / synergies with that week or so that I ran it.

20 Likes

I just had a perfect game of league with a character I barely ever play :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: but before that, I was on a losing by streak, so maybe there’s something to mind’s eye ZP.

3 Likes

I plan to test out a sensory cognitive technique tmr to see how it works with limitless and mind eye.

2 Likes

I’m going to add some of Mind’s Eye to GMX. I was actually going to tag you and see if you had a similar experience.

4 Likes

I envy your development access to Q lol. I wanna come work there so I can play around like that too.

6 Likes

from what I can tell, there’s something in mind’s eye ZP that kinda acts like “ultra instinct” from dragon ball, like I know it was me doing the combos and the plays, but at the same time, it felt like I did them first, and thought about them after, like I already somehow knew that that move would work, if that makes any sense :thinking: :sweat_smile:

edit:

oh yeah, this is the part that I felt, but more like it was on auto, like it happened first, and then I was like “oh”

4 Likes

I played my second ever loop of Mind’s Eye ZP today. First it put me to sleep, and I had very strange dreams. And then when I awoke I first got presented with a video talking about Plato’s cave, and after that a very deep, raw, dark, and insanely enlighting film about some of the things in our modern society that I earlier have not been able to connect all dots between. Just like a Lego, I did not have to build it myself, it came premade.

And now an hour later it literally feels like I have a huge light bulb of shining light above my head going upwards into infinity. Also, I have cried tears of joy, my hands are perfectly moist, and my body is at ease and relaxed. I’m just having an overall wave of gratitude flowing through my chest.

9 Likes

rofl.
Very interesting way to explain it, but that’s EXACTLY what happened with Legion TD 2. I was creating builds that I would’ve never thought of, using units that I actually don’t like. But, it turned out really well.

6 Likes

that awkward moment when GMX ZP acts more like Limitless, while ME ZP is giving us GMX ZP’s intended results :exploding_head:

side-question: wouldn’t MEZP be able to help you copy someone’s abilities? like RAIKOV effect on steroids?

6 Likes

This is why we had a Zero Point Preview, ya’ll, rofl.

I believe so. Mind’s Eye ZP has prototype photographic memory scripting. :wink:
I’m about to take a look at the script. I’m curious what’s causing this effect.

19 Likes