Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Bringing other empires to their knees sounds more exciting than building my own empire. Ok, I’m game for Khan ZP too.

3 Likes

I asked that because I was watching a stream before I played.
he won,
I won,
he played a character named Sylas,
I played a character named Sylas.

5 Likes

I’m only running paragon zp and wanted zp, so nothing specifically for this. But my ability to intuitively understand how someone is feeling and help them dissect it has grown. I don’t know if ZP is just unlocking latent intuitive abilities in me or something.

4 Likes

Shieeeeet!

I think I’ll buy that program ME in the next few weeks :joy:

bruh you don’t even play anymore :rofl:

1 Like

Robert DIlts and the Hallboms wrote in the book “Beliefs” about the NLP Reality Strategy and how to use it to supercharge visualization by altering the submodalities of visualizations to match the submodalities of “real” memories.

People who do that swear that when the event comes up IRL, after having done the stuff Dilts taught, it was if they already did it before.

That’s what this reminds me of from reading your posts.

9 Likes

Well, maybe I’ll do a game tomorrow… :+1:

Minds eye for visualisation, it’s just super cool that it can be use like this!

2 Likes

Interesting, I didn’t know that there is mind’s eye zp yet. I have to lurk more on the forum or at least look at the shop website.

1 Like

You all ever checked out Stuart Lichtman? He wrote a book probably 20 years ago which teaches how to achieve the impossible with a heavy emphasis on visualization techniques to basically program your subconscious mind.

3 Likes

Stop adding books for me to read, man. I can barely finish my current queue. :wink:

10 Likes

The one I just mentioned discusses something called an " Inner Anchor Point " which I have heard is an NLP term

Well, a subliminal for extreme speed reading and photographic memory would be nice :v::+1:

3 Likes

I remember writing the impossible goal down a lot. Perhaps I have already achieved the goal from back then. The copywriter Joe vitale of “hypnotic writing” and “the secret” fame rewrote the book with him if I remember correctly.

As much as I loved his later book “Sleight of Mouth,” this book was written before that. And some of the ideas in that were revolutionary to me as I read them. It’d be like first seeing ZP and then going back to look at Q and seeing the stuff about Q that helped shape ZP.

It’s a good book.

4 Likes

These last few post brings me back to my nap days

1 Like

I’ll assume you mean NLP, but just in case you did indeed mean “nap”…are we talking kindergarten?:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I bought his book before. With all the boasting about having developed Arintel, I couldn’t help going to the Internet to look for more information about it. And I found nothing - the only references to Arintel were by Stuart Lichtman himself. There was even some discussion that Stuart Lichtman did not graduate from MIT when other people couldn’t find any information in the yearbooks.

His exercises are very much faith and feeling-based. You’ve got to feel it real in order to achieve your goals through his exercises.

Anyway I once sent him an email to ask about his exercises, and he sent back a very rude reply saying that he would not provide any coaching assistance for free, and would charge me a sum for the smallest bit of informaiton.

6 Likes

haha. back when I was hardcore into making and selling binaural recordings, I’d read “The High-Performance Mind” by Anna Wise, which is based on her work with C. Maxwell Cade.

I emailed her once saying I’d made a binaural audio which was my best effort at approximating the Awakened Mind state she wrote about.

Offered to give it to her to see if it might help her or her clients get into the Awakened Mind state any faster. She emailed back threatening copyright litigation for “encroaching” on her work.

Like, whatever. Offered to GIVE it to her. I was a fan. WAS.
Her loss.

8 Likes

I have never heard of or read about anyone achieving anything phenomenal with Cybernetic Transposition. Most likely part of the reason it never caught on. Never mind the incredibly bad choice for a book title

4 Likes

Lol NLP for sure these typos.

1 Like