Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Exactly this!

Well, do let me know if someone experiences this. I for one I have to admit I’m not a believer haha

This is incorrect. The ZP version has been confirmed to contain much more than just the aura.

@lovage

Perhaps i am missing something :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, yesterday a girl posted a pic of her dog, I told her I’m in love and she anwsered : “For the dog? :wink: haha”, I answered that I like her boldness

From the Libertine ZP thread:

3 Likes

Thanks, @Seeker.

We may have our answer on what’s new soon, when they update the descriptions.

1 Like

Does anyone know if we’re close to receiving Ascended Mogul ZP soon?

I understand that it’s a foundation sub and Saint and Fire created that subliminal years ago, originally but…

It’s so awesome! I’m stoked :smiley:

2 Likes

You know as much any of us other non-Saint-or-Fire people

EDIT: I’m stoked for that one too

I don’t know why I try convincing myself that someone from the test team might have some extra secrets from the ZP testing period, such as future release dates.

Pardon me, :sweat_smile: My imagination is off the wall, haha

The way ZP is going, I wouldn’t be surprised if they just do ZPs of Ascension and Mogul separately. You could just stack those 2 and get AscMogul. I’d actually be fine with that since I’ve bought Mogul, Ascension and AscMogul already haha.

I actually have bought almost all the single-stage titles and all the Multi-stagers except QL

3 Likes

for me it is better if they put more into 1 title as I can’t do stacks myself. 1 loop every 3 days and I’m done otherwise I end up in bad recon where I’m constantly tired. really annoying

I’m not going to run it. Already running three ZP titles. Following the listening instructions

1 Like

All talk and no action

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist just threw down le gauntlet!

Just wondered if anyone else has had any deep healing from the ZP yet. I’ve had things here and there arise in my mind and insights and I think I just got quite a big one today internally but… it’s hard to say.

I’ll attribute it to the ZP at least. I think ZP is supposed to heal us in order to execute the script properly.

1 Like

Well, it got me out of depression hahaha, altough I’ve been having a down with the gym closed. I should go take some walk or something!

4 Likes

I just had the thought:

I wonder, with ZP, if multi-stagers will even still be necessary?

ZP programs are lighter, more focused, and more powerful. Easier to absorb and integrate.

So does this mean that the new ZP title could just be the final, stage 4 ‘Complete’ version of the originally multi-stage title?

But what about multi-stagers in which each stage contributes something somewhat unique? In other words, stages 1, 2, and 3 may offer something that is not completely addressed by Stage 4. Is that ever the case?

It will be interesting to see how this develops.

2 Likes

Yea it’ll be great to get an official word on that.

I think I’d run the first 3 stages for 45 days each and switch to the next stage. Then at stage 4 run that one up to 6 months or more. I’ve heard some mentions of a plateau of sorts so that was the beauty of rotating titles along with the bloom. And as you’re moving through each stage it’s like rotating titles so that’s a bonus. But none of that is official and just what I’ve gathered reading through many posts.

3 Likes

What makes sense to me is to have stage-associated benchmarks. In other words, once A, B, and C happen, then you’re definitely ready to move to the next stage.

A bit like exercise progressions. (As a very simple example: “once you can do 3-5 pull-ups comfortably, you’re basically ready to learn to do a muscle-up. If you can do 10-20 pull-ups comfortably and with good form, you’ll have a relatively smooth and easy time learning muscle-ups. If you are unable to do 1 pull-up, don’t waste time doing muscle-ups, unless you’re highly motivated to spend a lot more time on it.”)

I’d kind of like to approach subliminals in a similar way. Using stage-specific benchmarks or ranges of benchmarks.

That may not work perfectly in every case. (Doesn’t always work perfectly with physical exercises either.) But it’s something I do think about.

3 Likes