Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Ok, so I’ve run a loop last night before I went to bed.
In the minutes before I woke up, I felt a bit euphoric and optimistic. One phrase was stuck with me “I have the power to shape my future”.

Other than objectives, can someone please confirm if Emperor still has the FULL scripts for Ascension, Mogul and Sex Mastery X, and “Quantum Limitless Lite.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Fair point, but (at least the old) Emperor is supposed to cover sex mastery, ascension, mogul and QL lite objectives. The point made with Wanted that it won’t have anything related to productivity from Emperor.

Understanding differences from QV2 build is important from my POV, because most people will use previous Emperor experiences as a baseline for Emp ZP.

7 Likes

it’s been mentioned by Saint several times now that nothing from Q is in ZP as far as the extra scripting. It’s a more modular/granular approach so you can pick the exact parameters you want in a stack.

2 Likes

The answer will be clear once the updated description comes out.

But I do not think it will be radically different from the previous version. Otherwise, they’d probably have chosen a new name for it.

We’ll know very soon though.

3 Likes

I’ve been noticing huge changes from zp so far. I’m using mogul, regeneration, paragon.

First from mogul it has helped me to go to work everyday for 12 hours, 8 days straight, which I haven’t done before. I couldn’t go to work and work many hours for some reason. I would probably work only 10 hours per week or even less. Now I don’t even think about days off. I also have started financial planning about the future and know exactly what my moves will be to reach financial aboundance and if they don’t work for some weird reason I don’t care I will keep working more and try harder.

Regeneration has dug a lot of stuff out and I feel way better in general, I don’t get affected by anything sad, my emotions are very stable. And I have started being very supportive to myself. Which for me this is new! Also I have seen a huge increase in willpower. I’m able to do things I don’t necessarily like but I know they have to be done. My resistance to those things is extremely low. That’s a huge thing for me. Also my escaping and procrastination habits have decreased by a lot. I would say 90% or more.

Now for paragon it has helped a ton to relieve the muscle ache from too much work, I listen to it and in the morning it’s like I have never worked in my life. My body feels rested and pain free. And the biggest change is it has helped me to heal my arm. I had dislocated the bones in my wrist from rugby 3 years ago and with paragon zp I have seen very big changes for the better. It also helped with my tendonitis a lot. One loop of paragon zp is like one visit to the chiropractor. That’s insane. Also consider that the chiropractor costs 1.5 times more that paragon each time I go. That’s a lot of money saved. I wanna say a huge thanks to Saint @SaintSovereign thank you for your work. It has seriously changed my life. If it wasn’t for subs I would have lost so much more time and money without getting these insane results i have got

22 Likes

Also I noticed that I needed a lot of sleep. I was sleeping 6.5-8 hours per day and it’s not enough. I think 8-9 hours will be enough. I slept yesterday during the day for 5 hours and got a lot of results in my dreams from regeneration. So I guess the biggest change with zp happens when we sleep

1 Like

I also want to ask if PSITU zp has short term results like Ultima or long term. Because I’m thinking about just using it the nights before I want to go out for game for short term results

There’s no such thing. There’s only PS ZP, which PSITU and it’s variants were converted into.

There is a PSITU on the zp preview

Only PS. PSITU is the older ultima version

And why is it in the zero point preview page?

Got a link? Not sure which page you’re seeming it on.

Thought they were going to make libertine available

It’s available in the downloads Libertine ZP, released it yesterday.

1 Like

https://www.subliminalclub.com/product-category/zero-point/

It’s the page where zero point titles are listed, and PSITU is included

Because PSITU was converted into PS ZP, so people who previously bought PSITU have access to PS ZP. But it is PS ZP, instead of PSITU ZP.

1 Like

They added that there as people who purchased Primal Seduction and the Iron Throne with no healing, they will still be able to get Primal Seduction ZP. They just did that so in case someone had bought one and not the other, they wouldn’t have to buy the other one to get the Primal Seduction ZP. But yeah there is just the one version right now.

1 Like

Cant see it will raise a ticket thanks

What new technique you gues plan to add to this cause I plan on testing it out, been already getting so great benefits from it already.