Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@friday whats up bud

3 Likes

@friday tell us!

2 Likes

He did a very long post somewhere else at about the same time. Maybe he deleted it here because it was a double post?

I dont wanna post the link though… It might not be the same or he might have his reasons for deleting his comment here.

1 Like

I will respect @friday and not show what he posted, but it was very interesting stuff.

2 Likes

He’s replying guyzzz!:smiley:

LOL I just posted it in my ZP journal instead. Here you go:

21 Likes

Though I am actually a bit worried that SaintSovereign reads all deleted messages hahahaha

5 Likes

I agree with Friday however I haven’t said anything about it because I didn’t understand wtf was happening and it wasn’t making sense for me. I’m not a vivid dreamer by any means however my sleep has felt like I’m not asleep because I’m dreaming so much. I never had dreams that much, that I could remember them or even knew them before ZP

Literally the second I go to sleep now I can feel that I’m dreaming because shit is happening. I’m actually having a harder time sleeping now because everything feels so real even though it isn’t a visual aspect for me.

I wake up feeling exhausted at the moment because I don’t feel like I’m actually resting. I don’t know whether it’s processing going on or what but it’s freaking crazy. I knew something was happening with ZP and my dreams.

3 Likes

The recon on ZP is much more “logical” I have noticed.

When you run Mogul, it brings up anxiety and limiting beliefs about money to the surface, but you just realize this IS because it is being worked through. As soon as it is resolved, you feel wholly different.
But while it lasts, you just know exactly what’s going on.

It’s nice while being not so nice in the moment :wink:

5 Likes

I almost wish to change my stack to get those vivid dreams back (I won’t ofc Imma stick to it fooorevverrrr and eveeeerrrrr !)
It’s exactly as you said, it’s just that I don’t get them now, maybe I’ve integrated the necessary within to let the power of the sub flow through it ?

Also I have an easier time to rest, and it’s easier to do some visualisation work almost like I could see through my eyelid weirdly, even tho it really isn’t the purpose of the subs I’m using and more of the precedent one probably

2 Likes

@friday Thank You

I have been having weird intense dreams myself and such as last night I had a dream about getting kicked out of where I was living. In the dream not where I’m actually living currently. I have had similar dreams plus ones where I am stranded somewhere with no resources to get home

One of my biggest fears has always been homelessness. That fear ties heavily into my desire for wealth as I want more than enough money to never have to worry about where I am going to live.
The other dream about being stranded I feel is more about having my own reliable source of transportation as I hate having to rely on the whims and moods of others.

5 Likes

Well they probably have to or the moderators , for obvious reasons lol

If you post it on any of the public threads, yeah I do. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Next week I’ll be hitting the 21days mark

I’ll be curious if I should just pursue the normal schedule and do a 5 day pause or if in my case as I’m not experiencing any recon if I should just stay on the 1on 1off until the 45 days and then 1 week rest or 5 days I forgot

1 Like

What’s the instructions say? ;p
The 5 day washout isn’t for the recon, it’s for the bloom to kick in and let the results settle. It’s required.

21 Likes

THIS

(10 char)

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Basically: RTFM

Instead of sending you dm’s, I am now going to communicate with you over deleted messages hahah

10 Likes

Ahhhh I see okok will do it then obviously :grin:

I’ll do THIS

I’m already way more than 10 charizard

At least now I’m fixed I’ll note it in my listening agenda

2 loops before bloom it is

3 Likes