Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

The meals have my entire day’s worth of calories, so you better believe they’re massive. I try to shoot for 2,000 calories at least.

I hope to also shed light on how this works for other users who may be interested in IF or OMAD while running these subs.

2 Likes

LOL, I am not a kid, but thanks for the youthful compliment. ​I don’t need to complete my degree, I am there for a multitude of reasons and perks, that has nothing to do with getting a piece of paper at the end or even getting amazing grades. I will ultimately do whatever I feel like doing, but it is nice to get different viewpoints to help me think outside my own box, so I appreciate that. I am not redoing life plans don’t worry, I am just thinking different thoughts and trying them on for size which can help me calibrate and get closer to what I actually want to do or remember what I originally set out to do with this current path.

I think everything you said in this post is very subjective. Like for example, please enlighten how this singular ‘real world’ works? Because as far as I see everyone is in their own individual reality and what is real and not real is a very subjective and personal experience.

4 Likes

Too many actually :laughing:
I’m going to be the first one to run a stack for 30days if that keeps going :kissing:

1 Like

I consider December to be a relatively experimental month for subs. Personally I’m setting the canonical start of 45 day rotations to be the beginning of next year.

Starting stack will be:

• CHOSEN
  • Paragon
  • Heartsong (I humbly ask SC to make this in ZP, I feel it would benefit tremendously from it).
4 Likes

If I try doing that, I’ll throw up :rofl:

It’s pretty easy when you pick dense items. In my early days of OMAD (when I could eat much more) 2K was easy.

Of course, my stomach and appetite has shrunk a lot more now so I wouldn’t be able to repeat some of the crazy feats from back then.

Again, I’d like to see if SC can have subs utilize the stored body fat we have to power subs.

2 Likes

is it possible for all results to go in reverse?

Great Idea! Fat is unused potential! OMAD is great to burn fat off!

Yeah, I wanted to run my stack for 21 days, but I decided to have a more focus stack… I don’t think I’ll lose anything tho, 2/3 of my stack stays the same!

1 Like

You mean like running Limitless and becoming less focused and less smart? That’s just reconciliation.

1 Like

@GoldenTiger
sort of… I listen to rich zp + a.m qv2 (1 loop every other day)

i missed work all week, can’t stop eating, negative bank account. i’m unsure what happened. it’s a feeling of hopelessness

To stack ZP and Qv2, make sure you run like this :

Day 1 - Rich QZP x1 loop
Day 2 - Rest
Day 3 - A.M. Qv2 x1 loop
Day 4 - Rest
Day 5 - Go back to day 1.

Your symptoms seems like reconciliation from Qv2! Hopelessness (and also eating too much) was a commonly reported issue, if you are already running like I wrote above, then stop running your Qv2.

1 Like

@WhiteTiger this has cleared a lot of things up! thank you. i’ll also try to get extra rest. would that help?

1 Like

Yeah, if I were you I would drop everything for a few days (maybe 4-5)… Make sure you at least feel better before restarting anything!

Wait at least 2-3 days for the sides effect to disapear completely. When I had recon on Qv2, it took a few days so I could feel better.

2 Likes

If that’s the case you’re still on run :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@GoldenTiger okay, thanks a lot for this. i’ll start the recommended schedule you listed on monday. thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Simon
when listening over loudspeakers, have you experimented with the volume? so how does volume effect recon and positive effects?

1 Like

This sounds like recon for sure.

1 Like

That was my first choice for the preview. Since they didn’t have it, I went with Wanted, another good sub, but I think Heartsong is a lot more awesome.

3 Likes

Do we have any insight on “overwriting recon?”

I overloaded myself last week and until this morning I still had a bit of recon.
Low energy, unproductive, etc.
Then I ran Chosen and I am fully back again.

I wonder if this is a temporary effect of the positivity of Chosen and what happens to the recon?

The recon is a process right? A necessary one.
Does it get halted? Canceled? Or runs in the background while I feel good? Like with Sanguine?

Do we have any test feedback on this @SaintSovereign ?

Of course this would not be an issue if one had adhered to the recommendations, but yKnow.

3 Likes

Honestly thought of writing an argument for it similar to what I did for Wanted.

2 Likes