Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

just finished my first two loops. I did chosen and then wanted.

Initial impressions; smoothest subliminals I have ever run…unexpectedly i started to feel very sexual on chosen and then on wanted i had a song playing and my emotions went into this super intense state feeling the song on another level and I’m still feeling that a few minutes after my loops.

Feeling very happy naturally, sexual and honestly full of love vibing with this music…gonna be up for a while working on some writing i have to do but I’m feeling very inspired with this playlist going and it feels effortless. Excited to see how I feel around other people later. Gotta say this does feel like a gamechanger.

3 Likes

Was so excited opening my eyes :no_mouth: but no RICH :sob:

I am curious about all your journals but I would also be pleased if you become quiet here and start your life fully :heart::heart::heart:

I just listened to Chosen. Am not tired yet and made a report about the experience in my journal.

1 Like

Same. I’m cleaning out my closet right now

1 Like

Woke up some minutes ago in the middle of the night and downloaded Wanted + Diamond
Already listened to Diamond zp and currently listening to Wanted zp… in a half awake half asleep state of mind.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

10 mins into chosen, I had to give my attention to something important. So, I stopped the loop.

Now, After 3 hours I can listen again.

should I start over the loop?
Or
Continue from 10 mins?
Or
Skip any further listening

Thanks in advance!

Continue. 10 mins = 2/3 of the sub done.

I did 2 loops of WANTED. During the second loop I could feel some fuzziness in my head. About 30 minutes after the loops, I became very tired and had a few micro sleeps while laying on the bed. I was having real weird visions / dreams during the microsleeps, and I can tell this ZP is powerful stuff. Looking forward to observing the effects over the first cycle.

3 Likes

Did 1 loop of wanted and diamond… I feel energized and awake now and its 4 am.
15 minutes loops go by so quickly…

2 Likes

Well, guess you shouldn’t run it before sleep then :wink:

1 Like

Next time, if possible, give your full attention to the matter, and still let the last 5 minutes of the program finish.

The fact that you’re consciously concentrating on something else will actually allow the subliminal to get in more easily.

Just ignore it.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: I fell asleep at about 11pm and woke up at 3pm thinking about zp and couldnt resist.

I guess zp is more of a morning thing for me.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Limitless :star_struck:

2 Likes

Its a Blade Runner melody notes are playing in ZP Safety File? Tears in the Rain, I guess. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Noice.

So when is Primal Seduction going to be released ? in ZP format.

3 Likes

The goal is to release all the Preview titles today. PS is included in that so I guess we can expect it to be out today.

Either that or tomorrow.

2 Likes

With the ZP format, do we have to be concern about “heavy” scripts of the titles when forming a stack? I understand that with Qv2, Emperor’s script was significantly denser than something like Power Can Corrupt.

Not a concern for the Public Preview Testing. Just choose a MAX of 3 titles regardless of density, following the zp listening instructions and you are good to go :+1:

2 Likes

okay great. is that the plan even after the preview when all titles are released?

Probably yes. The test will help us make a new plan if needed depending on the results of this test.

Am guessing here.

1 Like