Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Next time, if possible, give your full attention to the matter, and still let the last 5 minutes of the program finish.

The fact that you’re consciously concentrating on something else will actually allow the subliminal to get in more easily.

Just ignore it.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: I fell asleep at about 11pm and woke up at 3pm thinking about zp and couldnt resist.

I guess zp is more of a morning thing for me.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Limitless :star_struck:

2 Likes

Its a Blade Runner melody notes are playing in ZP Safety File? Tears in the Rain, I guess. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Noice.

So when is Primal Seduction going to be released ? in ZP format.

3 Likes

The goal is to release all the Preview titles today. PS is included in that so I guess we can expect it to be out today.

Either that or tomorrow.

2 Likes

With the ZP format, do we have to be concern about “heavy” scripts of the titles when forming a stack? I understand that with Qv2, Emperor’s script was significantly denser than something like Power Can Corrupt.

Not a concern for the Public Preview Testing. Just choose a MAX of 3 titles regardless of density, following the zp listening instructions and you are good to go :+1:

2 Likes

okay great. is that the plan even after the preview when all titles are released?

Probably yes. The test will help us make a new plan if needed depending on the results of this test.

Am guessing here.

1 Like

Why are there 4 ZP files in the Dimond folder? Two Masked and two Ultrasonic?

Continuing the discussion from Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental):

Ok, so I did one zp chosen this morning, I had some image (yeah I see them but still can’t really make out what they are) that awakened some small jolt of fear (in my book that’s great, it mean there’s healing). Then I did a second one several hours later where I saw something and the word that came to mind is “It’s Stellar”. Wouldn’t surprise me if somewhere it’s written that I shine like a thousand stars or a galaxy. :star_struck:

Theres one with male enhancement and one without.

3 Likes

Oh wow I am sorry I had forgotten my brain

2 Likes

I’m waiting for Sage Immortal to bless us with much anticipation. My loop of Wanted ZP is complete as I wanted to observe the post-loop effects physically on my brain early on in my day and to take note of any effects on notice in my inner world.

2 Likes

I’m excited for you to try out Sage and let me know your thoughts. Please tag me when you do since it’ll be part of my stack soon for sure.

1 Like

Will RICH ZP be available later today? :slight_smile:
@Brandon

3 Likes

Absolutely Brandon :hugs:

The titles mentioned in the preview list will be released throughout the day in no previously provided order :slight_smile: i honestly forget what other titles are in the preview than Sage, Chosen, Limitless, Paragon and Diamond…

2 Likes

When limitless zp will be available??

1 Like