Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

So it will be better to run a pure business stack for 50 days, then a pure romance stack for 50 days and then a pure spiritual stack for 50 days rather than running a stack with 1 business -, 1 romance - and 1 spiritual title for 150 days?

2 Likes

That depends on your needs. More focus on a particular topic means faster and more profound results. If you want to attack multiple issues at one time, you can.

9 Likes

I’m not sure if I missed the answer for this (I feel like I asked before but can’t remember), but will the finalised version of WANTED ZP be open for sexual orientation?

I believe straight males were needed for the test but I’m unsure as to whether that was due to scripting.

2 Likes

Once the official build is out of Wanted ZP, which Q healing title would be “best” to stack with it?

I currently own:
Rebirth (QV1 and Ultima)
Limit Destroyer (QV1 and Ultima)
Regeneration
Dragon Reborn

Or is it even necessary to do that?

The lackluster flavor of my WZP results and the time it took to get even to that point tells me I got something going on below the surface of them murky waters.

If WZP alone can handle it, that’s fine, also.

1 Like

@Palpatine I have big questions about healing titles and using Dragon Reborn Ultima as an occasional booster. For example @SaintSovereign can I throw in a loop of DR U every now and then as part of my stack? Or even RIGHT NOW, on this final testing day?

1 Like

Of course. And yes, we requested straight males because of the way the script was written.

We already solved making ZP unisex by the time DIAMOND came out, but there will be two versions of it — one with male enhancement, and another without it.

12 Likes

And no, everyone, making the scripts unisex didn’t made them weaker, though with WANTED, we may release both versions. There will be a few titles where multiple versions may be released.

24 Likes

How do you like Warhammer Total War?

1 Like

We haven’t played that one nearly as much, but it was interesting. We want to tackle the campaign together.

4 Likes

Co op Mortal Empires on TW WH 2 is fun but it can be lengthy since there are so many factions lol. I am excited for TW WH 3 to come out.

2 Likes

I’ve found this becoming easier after I starting using my custom with gaming master x in it

Ive decide that I’ll run a pure zp stack depending on what’s available but there should be enough.
I wonder is I should do pure productivity to complete my game and release it then more on the Wealth manifestation after the release
What you think @SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

I don’t think your results were lackluster at all — consider why you entered the test in the first place, and what happened toward the end. :wink:

My analysis of your results is that you thought you wanted a particular thing, then realized you desired something deeper.

That being said, out of those options, I’d probably go with Rebirth. It seems to me (and of course, I may be wrong) that you are having a hard time imagining yourself as the Wanted man even though you got results others would envy. In fact, I’ll elaborate a bit for illustration purposes and if you want me to remove, I will — but I remember you saying you didn’t mind if people saw your journey, so hopefully this is okay.

@Palpatine wanted to see how WANTED would affect a lady he had his eye on. While the target didn’t necessarily show a lot of interest, the target’s older friend tried to tell him that the target was too young.

I commented that I bet the older colleague was just jealous, and lo and behold, two weeks later, the older colleague was sending nonstop nudes and hinting she was open to a sexual encounter.

But, the Sith Lord wasn’t interested and turned her down (another result of WANTED — removes sexual neediness).

Then, there’s the results from your sexual partner. :wink:

You were getting the results, they just took a bit longer and it seems like you had a hard time “solidifying” those results. This is exactly what Rebirth does — helps you believe you can become what you desire.

27 Likes

We’d like to get just a few more days off washout data, then you’re good to go.

13 Likes

:scream:finally, I guess next week it’ll be a go​:grin:

3 Likes

Yes Saint said a bit ago that it’ll be early next week

2 Likes

Fair enough lol. You summarized my journey in far less words than I could have.

My main issue is believing that the one I want would want me. Imma work on that.

Do you think it matters if I go with a Rebirth Q version or Ultima?

5 Likes

There’s only room for one “apprentice” for Palpatine :wink:

2 Likes

Any chance Heartsong will be on ZQ?

3 Likes

Maybe this is what I need to start running…

5 Likes

Ultima, definitely.

4 Likes