Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Any chance Heartsong will be on ZQ?

3 Likes

Maybe this is what I need to start running…

5 Likes

Ultima, definitely.

4 Likes

I don’t think your results were lackluster either, and your journal was absolutely riveting, easily my favorite. :+1:

3 Likes

Eventually, yes. In the preview, not sure.

2 Likes

Thank You!

@SaintSovereign Dragon Reborn ZP?

3 Likes

Everything will be ZPified

3 Likes

I enjoyed his journey too, but I was say most riveting was @Invictus. This dude’s experience was like a hyper-raunchy National Lampoon movie (Vacation series, Animal House, Van Wilder), replete with sisters trying to bed him, etc.

I think for those who are having regular sex with a partner, DIAMOND is the easiest way to test ZP’s power. My own lady asked me to stop running it, as we’re so busy that we could no longer handle the mind blowing two hour sessions it generated. Was disrupting our work, hahah. She also started complaining about jr. getting too big for those long sessions.

EDIT: Hence why there’s two versions of DIAMOND, one with male enhancement, the other without.

40 Likes

Not even ‘first world’ problems.

Nay, this is a ‘zero world’ problem. I like this.

1 Like

they say a girls best friend are diamonds

well my best friend will be Diamond ZP
giggity giggity alrightttt lolz

8 Likes

Settle down Beavis

1 Like

Today I actually asked my girl if I should run it again and she said no as well :rofl: said I made her way too sore and distracted :sweat_smile::joy:

13 Likes

I’m thinking I’ll download my Yu-Gi-Oh game Duel Links again as i like the idea of gaming for strategic and overall cognitive boosting.

6 Likes

I forgot to review Diamond.

10 Likes

If I see videos online later on of guys being chased down the street by feverish women, I’ll have finally identified a SubClub member in real life.

4 Likes

Or Palpatine in real life even before Zero Point. Oh wait

2 Likes

R.I.P, Little Bill.

Edit: this came up on my Tik Tok right after i posted the last one lol, too perfect not to post.

2 Likes

The Diamond Effect

7 Likes

Lol. I forgot this one.