Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Stop tempting me or confusing me with all the amazing Wanted zp reviews🤣

Please kindly show me RICH zp or Picard zp reviews to keep me on the right path😝

2 Likes

Game name?

4 Likes

Thanks man, I never noticed that summarize button - very helpful.

1 Like

I remember the first set of random undiscovered wild Pokémon come here when Quantum tech was just about to come out.
It was more prevalent when Q was around the corner.

I remember this one guy pretended to be betrayed by the dark side and wanted to become an investor here as revenge.

Lol. That gave me a good idea as to what script the copy cats include in their Limitless ripoffs (pun intended)

1 Like

Have you guys tried out Gaming Mastery ZP while doing these gaming sessions?

Not as much. Recon on ZP feels odd. One can’t treat explain it, you’ll just have to experience it. Instead of that impotent anger, it’s like that angry energy is channeled into something productive before dissipating after a few hours.

17 Likes

I will for sure. Any recommendations?

3 Likes

wow, recon being channeled into something productive before dissipating sounds fantastic. can’t wait to finally try it out. recon was my biggest problem in the past with Q.

3 Likes

I have not. @Fire just finished scripting it. It’s not necessarily about winning. It’s more about enhancing our fluid intelligence. Also, we play a lot of co-op strategy because it builds flow between us. I’m worried that GMX will make the game a bit too easy.

11 Likes

please list the games you are playing with Fire. Chess would be a nice experiment to test out since it needs a lot of tactics and forward thinking.

9 Likes

I was thinking of chess myself.
I have at times gotten lost in brain training apps such as Peak and Elevate

Strategy as in Real Time Strategy aka Age of Empires, Starcraft, Total War, Warhammer?

What games do you recommend?

Wargroove
Minion Masters
Legion TD 2
Hearthstone
Civilization 6
Warhammer: Total War
Toribash

It’s also interesting observing our different play styles. For example, in Minion Masters, I tend to build what I call stable decks, one that has a perfect balance of defense and offense.

@Fire builds trick decks, or ones with a specific strategy built into its win state. It’s a high risk, high reward strategy that, if it succeeds, we win very fast.

I’ll then take some of his trick elements and incorporate them into a new stable deck, giving us a wide assortment of decks to test and strategize over.

14 Likes

Civilization 6 is my favorite game. Just today I was playing as Hammurabi.

1 Like

This reminds me of when I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! Competitively, I was that guy who would always have “auto-win” decks like the Exodia deck, or the rainbow dragon deck :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks I’ll start this from today am see how it work out with my work

1 Like

I can’t believe I’m having to explain this again. My argument has somehow been reduced to “Michael Phelps wouldn’t get excited about anything” :joy:.
To make it clear for the last time, I think it’s great that everyone is excited and that’s how it’s supposed to be. Hype makes things fun and I love it. My observation wasn’t about excitement, it was about where it’s coming from in some cases, because I got the attitude of oh I can’t wait, I’ll finally become like this and this type of person. As if the previous stuff did so little for them, when I know that probably isn’t true. I just wanted to see people come from a place of abundance. But it could be that everyone does have an abundance mindset and my assumption was wrong.

3 Likes

Remember, it’s not just about winning. It’s about trying to understand the game’s systems on a deep level and incorporating your findings into the gameplay.

For example, my lady has also clocked a lot of time in Minion Masters. She does well each season, but has a hard time hating past the platinum rank. Once you reach platinum, you start hitting the min / maxers, those players who have learned the units move speed, attack speed, range and DPS. In short, they’ve developed counters for everything.

This is when @Fire’s trick decks come in handy, because it breaks the stable decks that they’ve built.

It’s that kind of analysis that you want, because now you’re not just playing the game, you’re deconstructing it and engaging in critical thought. This is proven to increase fluid intelligence.

15 Likes

Understand that we’re a bit on edge due to the fact that we’re constantly fighting off bad agents lately, so I may have jumped the gun a bit toward frustration rather than talking it out a bit. Your intentions seem sincere, so we’ll chalk it up to a miscommunication and let’s all move toward positivity.

17 Likes