Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I told @Hoppa recently that I had the goal of being ten moves ahead of everyone else. Sounds like that could be plausible with Quantum Limitless ZP

4 Likes

Thank you for the clarification

3 Likes

QL ZP, Submodel Alpha, The Lines, The Streams, Mastermind… probably a few others would be good for that too!

3 Likes

I’m wondering if subs like Spartan will have physical shifting added to them later. Or is that exclusively for Wanted?

Spartan has shifting right on the sales page!

Here it is

2 Likes

I know what you mean.

1 Like

Has the HERO technology been integrated into Wanted/Paragon/Diamond ZP?

1 Like

You can start with Limitless ZP first. I think that should be quite powerful.

2 Likes

HARD GAINERS REVEL YOURSELF

hahahahah

1 Like

The truth is that I don’t really relate to this entire 3000+ post thread.

My reason?

The previous subliminals work.

I think these subliminals will work too, and so I’m enthusiastic and am happy for the innovation. I will use them and it’s going to be great. We’ll be able to do even more.

To me it’s like:

Scenario 1
Sub Club: "We’re going to give you 1 million dollars, and you’ll have to carry it home in a suitcase. Is that okay?"

Me: "Absolutely!!! Thank you!"

And now it’s like:

Scenario 2
Sub Club: "Now, we’re going to give you 2 million dollars, and this time it will be stored on a card that you can put in your wallet. Do you like that?"

Me: "Yes! Absolutely! Thanks so much!"

My point is:

I am still pretty happy about that freaking suitcase.

I love the damn suitcase.

17 Likes

I’m on the same boat, was very excited for qv2

1 Like

It’s weird that certain people who have been using subs for years and claim to have gotten the results they were looking for act this thirsty for new tech every year, is it because people always want more? Or is it that they exaggerated their results and never even get close to what they desire?
Like yes of course better stuff excites everyone but cmon if I didn’t know anything about SC and was only going off the reactions of this thread and the “What will be your Zero Point Stack?” one I’d think the previous subs didn’t work at all lol.

4 Likes

I guess everyone’s situation is unique with different starting points, priorities, desires and challenges such that some might perceive an additional benefit in the upcoming upgrades.

6 Likes

Relax and just speak for yourself. That’s my philosophy.

I can’t read anyone’s mind.

And what’s wrong with having some fun?

Just follow your own path.

Can Michael Phelps get excited about a new improved swimming technique even though he’s already won so many gold medals? If he’s wise, he can.

11 Likes

Those of us who take time to regularly read and post here passionate about the products. We like to discuss subliminals and self improvement enough that when Subclub teases new technology, it’s exciting even though we still love what we already have. Hell, because we love what we already have.
I can’t speak for everyone else, but every new build method they put out has noticeably hit me harder, faster, and on a deeper level.
I see no reason that this one won’t.

9 Likes

The thing is that the subs are amazing the way they are, but there’s always some way it can be better

Qv2 gives amazing results but the recon from it is as powerful as the results in cases where you’re morphing completely

So if a new tech has cracked the code on making recon effortless or minimal then I’d be excited for that tech while still appreciating the old

9 Likes

This is the principle of self improvement : always stronger better faster

4 Likes

I’m relaxed brother :wink:
Just making an observation which I’m pretty sure I’m not the first to make on here, I vaguely remember last year some even said this about themselves.
As I said it’s understandable to be excited, so am I, but there’s this desperateness, like it’s coming out of scarcity. that you would not see from Michael Phelps.

Btw, the reason I bring this up is because I used to be/act similar to this myself, so I don’t want anyone to feel like I’m judging them.

2 Likes

You Hit the target :dart::dart::dart::dart::dart::dart:

1 Like