Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

HARD GAINERS REVEL YOURSELF

hahahahah

1 Like

The truth is that I don’t really relate to this entire 3000+ post thread.

My reason?

The previous subliminals work.

I think these subliminals will work too, and so I’m enthusiastic and am happy for the innovation. I will use them and it’s going to be great. We’ll be able to do even more.

To me it’s like:

Scenario 1
Sub Club: "We’re going to give you 1 million dollars, and you’ll have to carry it home in a suitcase. Is that okay?"

Me: "Absolutely!!! Thank you!"

And now it’s like:

Scenario 2
Sub Club: "Now, we’re going to give you 2 million dollars, and this time it will be stored on a card that you can put in your wallet. Do you like that?"

Me: "Yes! Absolutely! Thanks so much!"

My point is:

I am still pretty happy about that freaking suitcase.

I love the damn suitcase.

17 Likes

I’m on the same boat, was very excited for qv2

1 Like

It’s weird that certain people who have been using subs for years and claim to have gotten the results they were looking for act this thirsty for new tech every year, is it because people always want more? Or is it that they exaggerated their results and never even get close to what they desire?
Like yes of course better stuff excites everyone but cmon if I didn’t know anything about SC and was only going off the reactions of this thread and the “What will be your Zero Point Stack?” one I’d think the previous subs didn’t work at all lol.

4 Likes

I guess everyone’s situation is unique with different starting points, priorities, desires and challenges such that some might perceive an additional benefit in the upcoming upgrades.

6 Likes

Relax and just speak for yourself. That’s my philosophy.

I can’t read anyone’s mind.

And what’s wrong with having some fun?

Just follow your own path.

Can Michael Phelps get excited about a new improved swimming technique even though he’s already won so many gold medals? If he’s wise, he can.

11 Likes

Those of us who take time to regularly read and post here passionate about the products. We like to discuss subliminals and self improvement enough that when Subclub teases new technology, it’s exciting even though we still love what we already have. Hell, because we love what we already have.
I can’t speak for everyone else, but every new build method they put out has noticeably hit me harder, faster, and on a deeper level.
I see no reason that this one won’t.

9 Likes

The thing is that the subs are amazing the way they are, but there’s always some way it can be better

Qv2 gives amazing results but the recon from it is as powerful as the results in cases where you’re morphing completely

So if a new tech has cracked the code on making recon effortless or minimal then I’d be excited for that tech while still appreciating the old

9 Likes

This is the principle of self improvement : always stronger better faster

4 Likes

I’m relaxed brother :wink:
Just making an observation which I’m pretty sure I’m not the first to make on here, I vaguely remember last year some even said this about themselves.
As I said it’s understandable to be excited, so am I, but there’s this desperateness, like it’s coming out of scarcity. that you would not see from Michael Phelps.

Btw, the reason I bring this up is because I used to be/act similar to this myself, so I don’t want anyone to feel like I’m judging them.

2 Likes

You Hit the target :dart::dart::dart::dart::dart::dart:

1 Like

Most what is written on the forum is useless . Except for the people who are here before the “ELITE DISCOUNT” . because they genuinely writing their observations and experience . After the elite discount “you can reach the arch alchemist” status to while achieving nothing in the real world . Reading their journal and you will understand what I mean .

The way I see it the reactions or excitements users show here is no difference than say users of Apple products. Is it because that iphone 12 didn’t work at all that’s why people were excited for iphone 13? Just trying to give a perspective.

2 Likes

The example of apple . Doesn’t support your opinion . It’s just marketing!! Marketing is beautiful I use marketing in my business .

But sups is concerned only with results.
Not a marketing hype.

But his point was people were excited because the previous sub didn’t work, hence my comparison. Functionally Iphone 11/12 worked just fine but still people were excited about the new models.

1 Like

You know @koroush part of the proplem or the irony is the lower in prices here . That makes people buy a lot of subs and don’t focus with one till They have the results . Other proplem is pepole don’t build outer structures to sustain their results (business/entering a career line ) . Contrary to the learning subs where you can sustain results because learning is interwoven on every aspect of our daily life .

1 Like

I never said the previous subs didn’t work, i know they work. I asked 2 questions, and I didn’t even ask if it’s because they didn’t work, I said is it that people exaggerate how much.

I’m not sure if it’s a fair comparison with iphones when you look at the use of it compared to subs. Plus I didn’t see much excitement for the new iPhone anyways, seems like there’s more excitement in this community for zp than there was excitement for the new iphone 13 with iPhone users, rightfully so, because it’s pretty much the same phone every year with better cameras, whereas this is an improvement to the whole product.

2 Likes

Am guessing the ZP test is gonna get over anytime soon.

Lets all get back to the topic of the thread and not be derailed by who is overenthusiastic and who is doing the right thing by the subliminals here.

In any community there will be all sorts of customers. From some not posting at the forum at all to using the forum on a second by second basis (which is me these days). Some who don’t much care for the new tech. To some who really do (previous tech is awesome. New tech is awesomer). Some who are matter of fact. To some who are overenthusiastic.

I have been all of the above at various stages of my Subclub journey and we will get more users of all types too. But we can all get along so there’s no issues really.

7 Likes

See I don’t get excited for a lot. But to me qzp sounds like a huge step up because of the theory behind it. When saint mentioned working with consultants, I just felt this was way different than anything else out there. On top of that saint and fire both have this ability to step outside themselves and tackle ideas from an observer perspective without letting internal bias or past experience influence their theories on scripting these subs. A lot of subliminal producers are stuck in the past. They take the easily available information that’s outdated on subs, then build a product with their own internal biases with how it should work.

Long story short. This product has grown with their own self development as well which is amazing to me. That’s why I’m excited because I’ve seen what Qv2 can do and how it can open up doors for you. QZP is gonna be like unlocking even more of that potential inside of QV2.

Qv2 is great. But subclub is always pushing boundaries and that’s what’s great about them

4 Likes

QZP is really powerful believe me :slight_smile: