Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Some people will not see what happened today as a happy ending, others may agree. Either way, it’s an inflammatory case to even discuss, so let’s just drop it.

15 Likes

@BLACKICE You sound like me with Dragon Reborn St 1
Can I ask what changes or results you have experienced with Quantum Limitless St 1?

I really ought to buy DR one of these days.

I have been feeling more focused and looking back at the progress on my work - I’ve made more progress on my tech project in the past 3 weeks than I did in the previous YEAR. How much of that is related to QL vs the modules in my wealth custom? Not sure. I do feel like I’m understanding much of this better than I ever did before. I’ll not clutter this post up with details, but… I had an idea for a thing, and I wanted it to exist. So I’ve been teaching myself electronics to be able to build a prototype to test.

I think QL is helping me realize this goal faster and easier, as I never understood the electronics much before… but now it makes sense!

3 Likes

Sounds like what I need for coding

1 Like

Very Cool. I’m proud of you

1 Like

Flow factor: the level of which an individual expresses the script. Maximum flow factor occurs when they start quoting the script back at us. That isn’t occurring here, but he’s still got a high flow factor.

25 Likes

I wish I knew what you were talking about

4 Likes

ALZP is sounding amazing

3 Likes

Makes the thought of Quantum Limitless ZP both frightening and fascinating

4 Likes

Hey hey

No political statements in the thread fellas unless it’s about me getting free money

2 Likes

He means how well the sub is working. On a scale of 0 to 10, where 10 the sub is making the person do exactly as the programming is intended to do and 0 not at all.
10 = high flow
0 = no flow

4 Likes

Sounds similar to the relationship building found in HOM. Really looking forward to testing this now.

3 Likes

I told @Hoppa recently that I had the goal of being ten moves ahead of everyone else. Sounds like that could be plausible with Quantum Limitless ZP

4 Likes

Thank you for the clarification

3 Likes

QL ZP, Submodel Alpha, The Lines, The Streams, Mastermind… probably a few others would be good for that too!

3 Likes

I’m wondering if subs like Spartan will have physical shifting added to them later. Or is that exclusively for Wanted?

Spartan has shifting right on the sales page!

Here it is

2 Likes

I know what you mean.

1 Like

Has the HERO technology been integrated into Wanted/Paragon/Diamond ZP?

1 Like