Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Fair enough.

1. Consider that you can stack stacks across time.

2. Archery metaphor wasn’t perfect. But I didn’t say you couldn’t do anything else in that hour. Just that you only get three arrows. :wink:

2 Likes

I absolutely love this analogy. However we choose the inevitable fall into a stealth archer will happen. Not sure what build the stealth archer is that is or if it’s a sex and money combo.

It’s probably always going to be my favorite SubClub title with as much as I have gotten out of , experienced , and grown from it

4 Likes

Thank you so much for giving PS the green light.
Quick question if im currently running a PS custom do i need to drop it for PS QZP or can i run both.?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign what’s going to happen to these three titles with respect to ZP?

• PS (Answer: Becomes PS ZP)
  • PSIT (???)
  • PSITU (??? especially wondering about this one as Ultima is disappearing…and I own it :frowning: )
3 Likes

Let’s say that you are the designer of your own RPG Game and ZP brings you into the game you created. You have created the maps, the challenges, the rewards, the NPCs, the easter eggs, etc that the character will experience when the game starts.

You can also set the attributes of the character.

Because you are the designer of the game, it is not fun for you to just go set up your own character and play the game on your own. It will be a boring experience knowing what comes next isn’t it?

That is why when we come into this world, we forget that we are the ones who actually built our own matrix so that we can experience it.

Perhaps ZP allows us to realise that everything, being our own creation, can be reconfigurerd.

That’s the analogy from the game designer perspective.

Apart from Elder Scrolls, maybe another a good example would be the popular Ultima game series in the 1990s where the designer of the games, Richard Garriot, inserted himself into his games as an NPC. From Richard’s perspective, it wouldn’t be fun if immersed himself into a world he created himself as a playable character wouldn’t it?

And if you read Micheal Newton’s Life Between Lives, there is a similar concept.

And also Saint mentioned this a long time ago,

5 Likes

it is like I can’t still comprehend it (until I try it).
15 minutes, so 3 subs-stack duration is 45 minutes.
45 minutes is the time I need to shower, eat breakfast, dress before leaving the house.
this is so deep.

1 Like

That is actually a very profound point. Weren’t we originally told that a custom was a 6 month to 1 year commitment?

@SaintSovereign @Fire would either of you please comment on this? Are we understanding this correctly that results are so accelerated that we’re looking at potential 70+% reduction in “time to get results”?

10 Likes

My guess is that they will be re-written to be ZP format. So PSITZP…

Stealth archer in Skyrim pretty quickly became quite overpowered. You’re right. I almost always defaulted into that character.

1 Like

That sounds like a noise an insect would make as it’s buzzing by your ear super fast.

9 Likes

Instead of thinking of the subliminal as a tool to control or replace your mind, think of it as a resource to strengthen and empower your mind.

And that strengthening effect is cumulative over time.

1. When the subliminal is finished playing, you can still use your empowered mind to create the results you want in your life. In fact, now you’ll have significantly more time to do that.

2. As your mind, over time, is guided to adjust to and internalize this new type of strength and flexibility, you’ll find that you’re getting better and better at creating whatever result you’re aiming for, even when you’re not playing a related subliminal.

A resource to empower your own capacities.

To continue the sci-fi/video-game theme: imagine an artificial exoskeleton that strengthens your own muscular, skeletal development each time you use it. To avoid draining your body’s energy you are limited to 30 minutes a day, but when you remove the exoskeleton, your body continues to have enhanced agility, strength, etc., for some time…and over months of use, you find yourself growing stronger and stronger even without the exoskeleton.

That’s how I’m imagining it. Is this accurate? We’ll see.

10 Likes

or… Man, this week really PSITZP’d by…

:nerd_face:

8 Likes

It used to be 30 days for minor changes, and 90 days for major changes, and 6 months for really really big changes.

So, does that mean that it will be 7.5 days (about a week) for minor changes), 21 days (3 weeks) for major changes and 1.5 months for reallly really big changes?

5 Likes

You actually did the math? Very cool

2 Likes

@RVconsultant @King

This is something that really hit me when I first read it. I don’t know if the change is that fast, but seeing that 45 days would be the potential new threshold to switch stack is… Mindblowing.

And over the long term, the growth would be crazy.

3 Likes

Potentially unrelated but I was watching a video on YouTube a couple of days ago about the Dunning Krueger Effect and I realized that I am terrified to take an IQ test because I will find out I’m dumber than a box of rocks mean I will still feel that way after running Limitless ZP?

@DarkPhilosopher
@Malkuth

2 Likes

Reckon a good idea is anyone else runs Limitless ZP to make a thread/subforum where you guys can all promise to take/show IQ tests and results to each other.

1 Like

This very thought protects you from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

And remember, timed intelligence tests assess Timed Intelligence.

If it takes me 1 minute rather than 10 seconds to solve a particular problem, well, the problem’s still solved, isn’t it?

I’ll simply organize my workflow accordingly (to give myself a little more time) when it comes to that particular type of problem.

6 Likes

So I can run 3 titles in a day with one loop each, every other day, right?

Now what if someone runs wealth titles like Emperor, RICH and HoM and he also wants to aid his workouts, how will that work?