Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@SaintSovereign , For those of us ready to jump on the ZP Preview, should we stop listening to subs right now? I feel like I read something about needing a “washout” before starting ZP. But, I’m not 100% sure I know what a washout is and I may even be remembering the requirement wrong.

2 Likes

Washout is just an extended break from subs. Usually a week or longer

2 Likes

and then ban you for cheating and uplug your neuralink IP :wink:

2 Likes

cry cry cry
if only I was even that good

No washout needed. The Qv2 bloom that occurs when you run a ZP title is incredible.

34 Likes

Well, once ZP is launched, we’re going to take a little break from improving the technology and focus on other projects and ideas we have. We’ve got the Lifechargers, for one. And… there’s something else very interesting that we’re working on, but we’ll keep that quiet for now.

37 Likes

This, I believe, confirms the theory that the introspection, self acceptance and self confidence QZP’s style of scripting have on someone will also affect the user for his Qv2 scripts. Which explains the resolution of a lot of reconciliation quickly when the “inner work” is done by QZP, then the outer work can be done by Qv2.

I must say everything I see and learn about QZP is giving me blue ballz.

12 Likes

I wonder how well something like Wanted Zp would work on someone who was trying to break into showbizz. From time to time, I work as an extra. I would love to see a spike in work days…

6 Likes

Perhaps a supporting cast will need a replacement and you happen to be in the right place and at the right time, so the director asks you to give the role a chance. And then you start to shine.

Anything can happen.

3 Likes

It would be perfect. I think WANTED + Renaissance Man would suit you for this.

WANTED for the good looks and charisma an actor needs. And Renaissance Man for the creative aspects of acting.

4 Likes

I bet they won’t be able to hold for a whole year without the urge to improve the technology again

You’re going to crave it Saint I know it, once you start inovating to such a point there’s no going back :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Will I have to switch to wanted zp or can I use a zp title with my wanted custom which will enhance it?

1 Like

is it important which ZP title you combine with Qv2 for the bloom effect to happen or is the script in ZP that causes this the same for all ZP titles?

5 Likes

Good question.

1 Like

The bloom effect occurs for every title. The only difference is in the kind of results.

1 Like

It seems like there’s a Zero Point Effect that is independent of any particular title.

3 Likes

what’s that? zp + qv2 - > synergy(zero point effect)?

1 Like

that looks pretty freaking good.

I was just thinking:

zp = Zero Point effect

1 Like

Bro, I’m switching Wanted (I’ve beencrunning for a little over two months) for Wanted QZP, the bloom will be insane :star_struck: (and now I’m excited as fuck!!!)

1 Like

Did Saint mention if Picard ZP will be free with the preview or will be at 49.99 when we go live at the end of the week?