Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

With ZP, I guess that time will come when you can choose whether you want to lucid dream or astral travel before you sleep.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I don’t know people aren’t mentioning them, but “Weapon X” subs like Gaming master X, Muay Thai mastery X, etc., are going to be even more revolutionary than the other subs (in my opinion).

Just 15-20 mins loops and boom, you’re a champion.
I would be willing to test out GMXZP (damn that’s like a whole word on its own :rofl:) and participate in a gaming tournament of a game I don’t play at all (like overwatch or CS:GO) just to test out the absolute limits of skill based subs in ZP :grin:

10 Likes

Must have seen this same gif at least three times now lol

Not sure what other data they need right now but here’s hoping for a big Friday for us all!

2 Likes

Keeping my eyes glued to this thread :eyes:

3 Likes

It perfectly encapsulates my excitement

2 Likes

I’m guessing the preview will be limited to the ZP titles already in use?

I hope some neutral subs like BLU and Minds Eye get there as well

3 Likes

No, they are checking which titles they are going to transcript :wink:

2 Likes

Here is question we choose stack of three ZP subs. Can we use occasionally Diamond as well?

2 Likes

I’d guess so, not to mortify a brand new user and send them to an asylum indirectly, it’s quite mind challenging as an experience already to say the least XD
I still want to master that practice and ZP seem to be what I waited for so long, I’m confident it’ll help me overboost my spiritual journey

Saint mentioned several subs that were not tested that MIGHT be included in the preview. One that I remember is Libertine… Wanted on the other hand may not be in the preview, because they want to improve the physical shifting aspect of that sub.

1 Like

This company always be going “BROKE THE CODE” literally every 6 months.

What do you have in store for us in 5 years? @SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Probably teaming up with Neurolink to install subs into your subconscious

2 Likes

But that point, they’ll have made the subconscious obsolete lol

3 Likes

As creepy as that is, seems interesting. Will it make my dream of becoming an aimbot for games come true?

1 Like

ZP may turn you into aimbot machine :rofl:

1 Like

In 2 years you listen to 1 min for a Sub and it just happens like you can see reality bending before your eyes, but I think the price will rise to 100-200 for those ones :joy:
I think buying the whole store for free upgrade might not be a so dumb idea as an investment

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign :smirk:

Next year you will recieve a mental communication from yourself in 2026 using the brand new Mind’s eye prototype telling you to invest!

5 Likes