Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

damn, you really understand how to hype us even more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Press the launch button :star_struck:

4 Likes

15 Likes

I just love this comapny

5 Likes

Is there any article about this Lifechargers, guided mediation, what is it exactly about? I have looked at the support page but there is nothing about it. Does it enhance the effect of ZP even more or something similar? I am quite lost about this topic.

1 Like

Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

2 Likes

Thanks I am feeling stupid, let me google for you :slight_smile:

More on Lifechargers:

9 Likes

I love the time we live in, qzp is almost here :raised_hands: :heart_eyes: :heart:

4 Likes

3…2…1… it’s LIFTOFF!

11 Likes

Saint has said marketing was his job’s field in his former life, before he went SubClub full time.

lol, names :slight_smile:

Looking forward for this one: sonic, immersive and transformative experience-please!

2 Likes

Some say that time is just an illusion. Atm I don’t know if I agree :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I was waiting for this.

I’m still absolutely in love with the as above so below superchargers. Especially melody and “tour” wise but damn the supersonic killed me.

Or will the new ones also have ultrasonic?

@SaintSovereign A purely hypothetical question here. Say someone runs a Limitless or Quantum Limitless ZP for a considerable length of time only to prove without a doubt that we live in a simulation or that there is no after life ? That there is a multiverse?
That @DarkPhilosopher. & @RVconsultant are secretly yourself and @Fire ?
Is Subliminal Club responsibile then?

@James I know years ago there was some rumour running around that Saint and Fire were actually the same person. By day Saint operated as “Saint” after 6pm he evolved into Fire a relentless code breaker and script writer. These are false allegations Saint and Fire are in fact real people.

1 Like

Why does everybody always think that DarkPhilosopher is not what it seems? I mean, I am aware that the English language cannot fully capture the depth and complexity of my thoughts, but still there is only one DarkPhilosopher.

Then again, isn’t DarkPhilosopher more of a state of mind?

But don’t worry, by the time your mind has become aware to that degree, concepts like subliminals and SubClub will no longer exist. We call it the Subliminal Paradox: when the ultimate subliminal does its job, it will erase itself from existence.

12 Likes

Hypothetical sarcasm

@TheBoxingScientist
@DarkPhilosopher

Careful now. Hypothetical irony is free, it’s the hypothetical sarcasm you pay for, ironically.

5 Likes

Like tomorrow? :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

White Tiger shall we begin writing our ZP journals ?

2 Likes