Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I agree. Seems like we wouldn’t need a public test with such astounding results. Maybe the first QZP release will be sooner than expected.

3 Likes

Maybe even today… :smirk:

3 Likes

11 Likes

I read somewhere on this thread that the price will go from $35 to around $50 for major titles

2 Likes

Its a free upgrade if you already have QV2 titles.

2 Likes

18 Likes

I think public testing will begin next week

Emperor
Diamond
Stark

7 Likes

I’m jumping on the Stark+Wanted train!

I really hope they will put more masculine characteristic while upgrading Stark!

8 Likes

He meant for the new titles like the Alpha Leadership QZP aka Picard QZP title when it releases

3 Likes

ah thanks for correcting me @Lion

3 Likes

@GoldenTiger hmmm wanted and stark are a good combination me thinks.

3 Likes

Yes, their archetype would mix in pretty good!

but man, emperor public test would be so good!

2 Likes

$49.99, I mentioned this earlier. Prices have to go up a bit due to the complexity of creating Zero Point titles. The price of customs will not change.

23 Likes

I really hope for Paragon, cause nobody touched it yet and I am eager to see the healing potential of Paragon ZP.

1 Like

It’s not really a public test. We’re calling it the Zero Point Preview Experience. There’s one new title and a couple conversations of existing ones, allowing you to experience what Zero Point has to offer while work on converting all the titles.

15 Likes

So there will not be a public test?

2 Likes

We can create journals and report back but we’re not on the clock or anything

Testing has already been completed by private testers

1 Like

Paragon will be in the Zero Point Preview Experience along with the new Alpha Leadership title, Diamond, and R.I.C.H.

These are the currently confirmed titles, with more being considered. WANTED may be included a bit later.

22 Likes

If you already own any of the titles in the preview, you’ll be able to download the ZP version at no additional charge.

8 Likes