Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign

How is zp in terms of back-reverting

Are the changes permanent?
Do the testers revert back to they’re “old self”?

3 Likes

I think it’s a bit too soon to talk about those matters ?
I’m not sure they had enough time to really tell… at least not in mid-terms ?
But the question you ask is still interesting if they already have some return about their short washout period, at least they should have a few things on that

1 Like

Yes that’s my point of interest.
The rest sounds FANTASTIC so far

1 Like

I’ve been waiting to ask the same :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All subliminals have permanency to an extent, but think of it like this: if you’re not getting your scripting from a sub, you’re getting it from society. That means, you’ll want to run a subliminal from time to time just to “re-up” on the programming. With Zero Point, we’re making that easy, since it causes less recon and seems to hit much deeper than other builds.

So far, the testers haven’t “reverted,” though that won’t happen on Q either. It DOES seem like Zero Point generates a degree of permanency that Qv2 doesn’t.

30 Likes

With the results show from the test will ultima stay around as a build? Will we get a new build?

1 Like

Here’s an exact quote:

“It will be an available option, but we think it won’t be necessary anymore. This is a good thing – some people can’t tolerate ultrasonics, and they’re a bit more tricky to use, so the fact that you can use booster style subs like DIAMOND without the ultrasonic element means that more people can enjoy the benefits”

My bad, I made the mistake of mis-remembering that it would be phased out. But as the above says, it will be an available option.

1 Like

Oh okay thanks for that

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
Would you be kind enough to share with us the list of all the new improvements that we’re gonna get to enjoy with ZP over Qv2?

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Also fancy unveiling the contenders for the public testing for us to mull over while we wait?

1 Like

Thank you Sir.

With joy I await the realese of your Masterpiece

1 Like

I’m testing R.I.C.H. :wink:

29 Likes

Share your results :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

R.I.C.H. you mean

5 Likes

Woohoo. RICH Testing.

We can’t hate Saint for testing RICH first.

5 Likes

It’s like Saint has ridiculous Income we can’t hate :thinking::grin:

8 Likes

How is it working for you so far?

3 Likes

ESSsxHkWoAUgZMN

Question which probably answers itself:
If one runs Wanted and then decides to go with Primal Seduction instead, which both have a somewhat different goal (Wanted being the man others come to, Primal being the man that goes after what he wants), the old scripting will at some point be overwritten I guess?

Much like the scripting from society?

Which means, if you don’t like a certain scripting and you decide to switch, the old one will morph as it fits into the new?

3 Likes

Ohhh that’s why we all want to spent our money on those subs !!!
At least it shows that it works :joy:

11 Likes