Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Q+ is now part of Quintessence: Zero Point (QZP).

25 Likes

PogU

Quite excited when the stuff comes out,

i havent been following the thread here at all

but my idea was about including more testing and research before moving too fast, but you made that clear :smiley:

its always nice to level up :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Everyone please remember, even if QZP was released today, your Qv2 customs are still an advanced technology. You can yearn for a Bugatti, but your Ferrari works just fine.

14 Likes

Exactly – and before we start converting a bunch of products, there will (most likely) be a public test of an existing product (and those who own the Qv2 / Ultima versions can test for free) and a public preview of a new title (meaning it’ll be sold).

16 Likes

i cant wait for 4 months to pass by to create my first custom ever with my name on it

hahhahahh this is awesome

Saint do you have any arabs in your Q engineer team that can pronounce my name in arabic to make the name embedding stronger :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Just like what fire said

5 Likes

i mean i hope the best for subclub, helping humans with such a wonderful purpose and such a business

I’ve recommended subclub to over 12 people i think in total, i think 7 of them bought products including my family and friends , and some random strangers asking me on twitter for the website since i was tweeting like crazy when i first started the journey here

awesome to see some great stuff here,
for the better for human development

we are all wining :smiley:

1 Like

Ah I see. So some build of ZP is integrating stuff from both existing Q+ research and the new ZP method.

4 Likes

Single stage HERO sub :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Usually there is a delay before they switch lines, when they tested terminus for example, they tryed a couple of different things and the first public test was made with Stark if I remember correctly.

Ultimatly Terminus was not suited for everyone, some people loved it because if the strength and the speed at which they got results, but for some people (like people who weren’t that used to running subliminal), it was almost impossible to run.

Terminus didn’t replace the final build, and they made the build avaliable on the Q store for advanced users and explained what it is in the FAQ, while still considering Q the main branch of product because results were more stable.

It’s not like they are just creating new prototype and switch the whole line of product to that new prototype instantly hahaha. If people react greatly to the prototype and it can be slowly tested on multiple subliminal and different people, then depending on the feedback, the decision is made.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign out of curiosity what’s your initial impression of stacking the same ZP title with a Qv2 custom that has that same core?

Like stacking WANTED ZP with a Qv2 custom containing WANTED. Or is it too early to tell

1 Like

Was pretty much wondering what was gonna come of Q+. That one was a surprise

will Quintessence ZP allow for Ultima titles without the use of ultrasonic?

4 Likes

There would be no need, as WANTED QZP will incorporate some of Wanted Q.

5 Likes

No, the Ultima build will always have an ultrasonic. But, QZP may be able to be used as long-term and short term (booster).

7 Likes

Wanted ZP Mk. IV
or should I say

Wanted QZP Mk. I

:wink:

21 Likes

4 Likes

Got it, thanks
will the recon on Quintessence Zero point be easier than QV2?

1 Like

From what was posted earlier, it appears at least with Wanted zp that the recon is easier to handle/shorter duration…

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see if Dragon Reborn will be slimmed down into just the ST4 version, I’d love to try that out.

2 Likes