Cannot listen to ultimas/ultrasonic, Recommendations?

Every time I hear to ultima, I began to have earache. Is there a way I can listen to Ultima without ultrasonic? I own like 4 of them. What are your recommendations?
@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant

I don’t use earphones/headphones anymore.

Thanks

1 Like

Please stop listening to Ultimas for now.

Please submit a support ticket explaining what is happening.

One thing I do is listen to the Ultimas at the lowest volume on my device. So one click away from silence. However, please stop listening to Ultimas for now and contact customer support.

3 Likes

Ultimas are built in a way were they need the masked and ultrasonic parts to be an Ultima. With the upcoming QZP, it seems the ultimas will be available in Q format.

What ultimas do you have?

3 Likes

Libertine, True Social, Executive, Diamond.

They are testing diamond in QZP format right now. You could send a application and see if you get in

1 Like

I’m sensitive to ultimas too. Except I tend to get a ringing or hissing sound in my ears. At what volume are listening to the ultima?

I asked about ZP Ultimas- it sounds like Ultimas will always have an ultrasonic component

2 Likes

They’re developing the new tech rapidly. Who knows what they’re going to come up with. :slight_smile:

lowest in an iPad. you?

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: no way :thinking:

Lowest possible volume on a PC.

1 Like

Huh, last time I checked in the thread it was said that Diamond ZP is like a regular Q but can be run as both. Did I miss something? Does it have an Ultrasonic underneath?

SaintSovereignCo-Founder, Subliminal Club

2d

No, the Ultima build will always have an ultrasonic. But, QZP may be able to be used as long-term and short term (booster).

1 Like

Maybe they put Diamond in ZP format, which is just a masked track not Ultima format.
So Ultimas can be converted to ZP and are masked tracks exclusively

but Ultimates themselves will always have ultrasonic.

not sure

It comes in all 3 but ultima might not be any stronger than normal zero point as a booster

Im looking forward to it cause will give more flexibility for using ultima programs.

2 Likes

So is Test Diamond masked or Ultima?

There hasnt been any mention of format in any of the tester posts or by saint so not sure.could be any of the 3

1 Like

gotcha, thanks @Meng123

@magician

2 Likes