Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

There would be no need, as WANTED QZP will incorporate some of Wanted Q.

5 Likes

No, the Ultima build will always have an ultrasonic. But, QZP may be able to be used as long-term and short term (booster).

7 Likes

Wanted ZP Mk. IV
or should I say

Wanted QZP Mk. I

:wink:

21 Likes

4 Likes

Got it, thanks
will the recon on Quintessence Zero point be easier than QV2?

1 Like

From what was posted earlier, it appears at least with Wanted zp that the recon is easier to handle/shorter duration…

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see if Dragon Reborn will be slimmed down into just the ST4 version, I’d love to try that out.

2 Likes

All am thinking about right now is “OHHHH KHAN, ECSTASY OF GOLD ST1 TO ST4 IN ONE FILE EACH!!!”

Am sure this will help with building more new massive titles that work faster and have less recon.

Congrats on the breakthrough! Especially love that you guys could merge Q and ZP tech together.

16 Likes

Wanted QZP.

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign are there any interesting inferences from ZPS vs ZPPF?

3 Likes

When upgrading to QZP customs will still take a lot of time, are still you planning to upgrade the built method to Qv3? Or are you now going full force on QZP and dropping Qv3?

1 Like

This is what I hope to get an answer on as well. Since Qv3 is just a build change (plus module) I’d think releasing it even in its current form would be helpful.

It sounds like ZP in an off itself is very smooth, I meant once adding QV2. I imagine there is some mitigating benefit to the synthesis.

1 Like

The lessons we learned from Qv2 and what was going to become Q+ is now QZP.

Quintessence Zero Point is the focus. It’s the goal. I promise you, there’s nothing on the market like it. Those who have tested it will confirm. It’s an intense, profound experience that borderlines a spiritual revolution.

37 Likes

I know you guys can’t share what this means exactly but it makes me SO curious how this actually works.
You guys understand the fabrics of reality better than most people I’d guess.

And especially better than ALL your “competitors” :wink:

5 Likes

There are no more competitors :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Can we all just take a moment to be grateful for the presence of Saint & Fire in our world?

24 Likes

RICH in QZP, when’s it happening?

13 Likes

Yes please make this one of the early conversions :exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

RICK(edit: RICH) would be great for a public test, just to see what everyone would manifest in their lives

3 Likes