Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Most important benefit for people these days … Dopamine Detox and Reboot.

First there was Ascension Chamber that placed you in a Cathedral.
Now experience Chosen Of Artemis and immerse in energies of Nature.

Realize finally what it means to truly "Be Yourself".

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m joining the mainstream topic and posting this here as well.

ZP hits me straight ahead after listening to the first loop but the dynamic is different when it comes to the type of the subliminal I’m listening to. For healing subs, it’s much more challenging and unstable with its ups and downs whilst when it comes to “building/developing” subs it’s progressive only (usually and in my case).

Healing subs dynamic:

Transgression to my new “self” is unstable and there are a lot of ups and downs [regression (called recon) and progression (subliminal growth) fluctuation]. I suppose that process occurs also when the healing component of your sub is hitting you deeply or even overshadows the building/developing component.

Building/developing subs dynamic:

Here the transgression is steady and progressive without any recon.
Recon is a natural part of transgression to your new “self” that cannot be avoided since each fundamental shift needs a huge amount of healing. Recon is an intensive healing process at work. It’s like subliminal shock therapy for our minds. No wonder since running Emperor (that’s the best example) is as if you were trying to shift the mentality of slaves to the mentality of Alexander the Great. It comes at the cost of profound healing (recon) depending on how much of it you actually need.

IMHO, the processing speed depends on how much healing (recon) you need and how far you are from the goals the sub is attempting to help you achieve.

3 Likes

Honestly for me it felt the other way around. On buildingn subs there are times where i feel like im heavily improved, and than i can hit a brick wall and decline.

Meanwhile with healing it felt with me like slowly but surely my issues were one for one being dealt with and it progressively went deaper and deaper. Even with recon, the recon the results of issues dissappearinf and realisations and all that felt pretty stable.

1 Like

It may happen because of the primer at work as its only goal is to heal everything that’s in the way of the actual scripting. I noticed that the more healing I do the less recon (=healing with its symptoms) I encounter. Especially, after doing DR last year when I got back to my programs they got integrated much smoother and more profoundly.

If you’re referring to healing programs like Dragon Reborn or Elixir I would be really surprised whilst if you’re talking about the healing contained in the primer, it happens when you don’t need much healing to attain the main scripting goals (anymore).

2 Likes

I did 7 months of DR back on Q/Qv2. It could be that something changed with ZP, but that was my experience with it.

1 Like

The Cameleon was just a proposal for the name of the new sub on Chosen : the way of nature

I listened to DR Q last year too but DR ZP hits you deeper yet the healing process is smoother. At least for me. Now I added GLM to DR and I see how the healing process has gotten more intensive because of that.

I am right now on DR2 but on DR1 I haven’t had anything unusual, I was perfectly ok, normal, you can name it whatever you want.

1 Like

Can confirm. Just a few loops of DR makes all other subs run better.

I mean if you have a lot of traumas and crippling lack of self belief, this needs to be resolved first. Naturally, this will end in some “recon.” I use it in “” because imo this is healing, which is emotionally taxing, but a bit different. At least, for me.

1 Like

Yes, recon is nothing else but intensive healing at work.

1 Like

Didnt even realise it was released wow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yall think DR could be used as a sort of booster? This does make me want to run it in ZP for a bit but i dont wanna give up my stack.

There are no boosters with ZP and DR is TOUGH. I would recommend take a bit of time with it.

1 Like

You can run Sanguine as a “booster” for that purpose. DR is tough and may overshadow your stack.

@Billions we dont know much about this sub just yet, but this is what we do know. That and a working title: chosen: the way of nature.

1 Like

Now once I have a better understanding (or rather “intuition”) of ZP dynamics and what recon actually is (that is healing) I wonder whether running Primer during the first cycle and then switching to the actual scripting for the second cycle wouldn’t be more beneficial than running both components in one track. It may be that some other listening routine would be more beneficial for running subs divided into those two components than the aforementioned one.

I wonder if Primer is one and the same component (the same scripting) in every ZP program or if its structure depends on the scripting it’s merged with.

Healing (recon) stemming from Primer and building/developing stemming from the actual scripting occurring at the same time may not be the optimal solution since our subconscious seems to “choke” on Primer when swallowing the scripting.

@Fire @SaintSovereign @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

For some reason I thought of the primer as a temporary state shift to facilitate better receptivity to the main body of the sub. Sort of like getting you into the zero point headspace, but not really intensely focused on healing.

3 Likes

Wasn’t that the same thing with Q and QV2? When people were stuck in healing hell and this was removed in QV2?

Now we don’t know the details, but considering ZP works statistically proven magnitudes better than QV2, the “healing” in it might be a necessary part for the script to work AT ALL?

Anyway, we don’t know the details :slight_smile:

I for one, learned to accept the process. The time it will take. Maybe this is also in ZP haha

1 Like

I suppose so.

Yes, it’s necessary but it may be more effective to use Primer as it was used during the test (those testers that got it separately). Now, I know that SC decided to use Primer integrated with the main scripting (and I totally understand that) yet my experiences on DR and the programs I’ve stacked it with drove me to the reflection I posted above. Of course, the reflection stemmed from my experiences on a healing sub (DR) paired up with Mogul and then Emperor and GLM now so it may be that the dynamics occur only in a setting like mine but on the other hand, the people are reporting “choking” (their results diminished by recon/the healing process).

2 Likes

@Voytek How can I message you?