Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Id kinda like the arch alchivist role to change to “mengs apprentice” or something like that to celebrate the great influence he had on this little internet forum and its community.

4 Likes

@Meng123 So sorry for his family and the SubClub family’s loss. May he rest in power🙏

3 Likes

Aye
To @Meng123

5 Likes

For those who are sleeping too little or unexpectedly waking up too early and can not fall asleep again.

I have this application on my phone which contains many isochronic(binaural) programs but what is most important there are many sleeping ones.

Like today I woke up at 6:16 still somehow tired. It is a weekend damn, so I opened my phone and played one of the sleeping programs which were bringing me back to my delta waves which are the deepest waves when you sleep. So I slept another one hour. It is also great if you could not fall asleep.

I am very glad about that because sometimes I woke up even at 4:50 or 5:30.

Also doing a few days of camomile tea and my REM phase of sleep is better about 20-30 minutes.

6 Likes

@Deadpool - I wonder what it is with ZP titles and waking up early. I woke up at around 5am today. Currently in Washout after running a stack of Paragon Custom + RM + WANTED.

5 Likes

I felt that it’s a good thing to share about ZP in general, a simple thing but good enough to share on it’s main thread too

It was about wanted working either externally or internally (by ZP standard ofc)

2 Likes

Still waiting for Paragon Sleep. It honestly sounds like one of the best titles ever. When that comes out I can ditch sleep supplements.

2 Likes

Am not looking for this product but for your sake and for those who desire Paragon Sleep, I hope they make it.

2 Likes

A Paragon: Sleep Mastery sub would be nice, indeed.

1 Like

I think Saint Just tried a prototype of paragon sleep

Since then he’s still sleeping, but once he’ll wake up, a new man will arise from the mattress of the old one

3 Likes

There is already a Deep Sleep module

LOLL!

1 Like

Naw, it was a prototype of a new title with some build changes. The script is phenomenal, but that build was a bit too much, lol. We may release the title with the current build.

13 Likes

Any hint what the new title is about/what area it works on?:smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Chosen: The Way of Nature

:wink:

EDIT: Working title

27 Likes

Ahhh finally a sub to help us talk with the animals! :wink:

6 Likes

I hope that title will bring about what I think it will. Emulating that deep level of peace when you’re in nature connected to Earth, away from the three ring circus of modern humanity.

4 Likes

Then I was mistaken he didn’t slept

Saint took ROOTS!

Sound like a really interesting title!
A bit chamanic

It’s grasping all of my attention

Also can’t blame anyone able to directly make script on ZP built, it’s so fluid and versatile
It would be a shame not to make a ton of new script and try them

1 Like

My guess is that its like chosens intense positivity, mixed with inner peace “go with the flow” type off vibe. My gut is also telling me that this is gonna be hella applicable for seduction and social situations where you radiate this type of aura and lead the way through your own relaxedness and optimism.

1 Like

After 1 loop of Chosen the way of nature:

19 Likes