Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

I never used Qv2 but this was definitely my experience on Q, I was compelled to go along with the sub rather than it slowly broadening my horizons. I think there is a benefit to both ways however. As of right now I’ll stick to using ZP but I’d like to try Qv2 at sometimes so I can see how their results differ.

2 Likes

Hmmmm interesting lol I didn’t think of it like that. So I’m currently running Emperor and Primal Seduction, alongside rebirth once a week. All ZP of course

These are really demanding programs that try to expand your comfort zone quite a lot. But that exhaustion and fogginess point to overexposure more than any kind of crisis stemming from the fact those programs are expanding your comfort zone a lot.

2 Likes

How does one ask to change it’s forum username I forgot :sweat_smile:
Should I make a topic about it or send a PM to a mod ?

I never thought I’d need to change it but I just don’t associate myself anymore with the thoughts I had when I first choosed it

1 Like

Think this the way to go…

2 Likes

Perfect mate thanks

1 Like

Okay so do you recommend I drop one for now, continue? I do know the fogginess goes away after sleeping hence why I do it at night now. I also have had good results especially with confidence with healing. But if you and other experienced users recommend I drop one I will probably do it after a washout or the next listening week. Also thank you for the insight!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign could you pls look at our dm? Takes 30 secs to read and most likely only 10 secs to respond, just need that last confirmation before ordering.

If you’ve managed to deal with those symptoms I don’t see any reason to drop any of your programs. Just observe yourself carefully and act accordingly. You have a really great stack, btw.

What about your dreams? Are they numerous and vivid every night? If so it means you’re overexposing but if you can handle that, that’s totally fine.

3 Likes

I have been managing them pretty well, I have my days of course but that happens. I will admit yesterday was my first run of Rebirth and today after I woke up and got moving I feel like a damn machine today lol I will continue to observe my reactions though

1 Like

That’s the very key in the Dark Art of Mental Alchemy.

2 Likes

So you’re no longer in symphony?

No more poems honoring the greatness of SC products & members?

:sweat_smile:

:rofl:

1 Like

I am it’s just no more a sort of rule to live by
I want to shine baby :sunglasses:

I’ll still make some lol

I want to take a more masculine stand for now
Probably because of my current Nietzsche fascination lmao

But I find myself lacking in some traits that I want to devellop and even if my old pseudo was cool to me it just remind myself in phases I want to get over and surpass

1 Like

My solace mask ZP custom is 25 mins long and not 15 mins long. Is this correct?

It’s not correct. Send a support ticket

3 Likes

Yes, send a support ticket.

But also,

1. try opening it in a different application or using a different device.

2. give it a playthrough to see how long it actually lasts.

Sometimes applications list the wrong time information.

1 Like

Ok. It’s definitely 25 mins long. I’ve been doing one loop of that every couple days….no recon. I’ll send a ticket.

1 Like

Which media player are you using? Usually apple players have issues once in a while.

1 Like

ZP is helping me to recognize flaws in myself and accepting it
instead of bitching and moaning on external factors.

1 Like