Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

One might find themselves finding themselves and looking no further.

2 Likes

The end of 2021 is looking to be a good one with QZP. Wondering if public testing will be out in time for Halloween? Diamond with girls in outfits seems like a perfect test scenario :joy:👯‍♀

12 Likes

Good times! Dutch girls

5 Likes

Are you telling you mastered self reinforcing multiple loops of synchronicity to the point, its easy to excel and almost impossible to fail ?

2 Likes

Have long-term side-effects from the latest subliminal technologies, during and even after a washout ever been considered? Even after experimentals?

Side effect include :

• Self confidence
  • Attraction from the person who you find desirable
  • Rapid evolution of who you are.
  • Discovering too much about your life goals
  • Good sense of humor and wit
  • Self respect
  • And more.
13 Likes

Looking forward to Rebirth Zero Point…

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that any QZP title will improve & enhance everything beyond title’s main goals.

8 Likes

This.

The core script seems to be so powerful that the title itself just seems to give a nudge in the direction you want.

At least that what it seems like from these reports.

Might be wrong :thinking:

4 Likes

I like that, but how about negative side-effects from reconciliation?

1 Like

It’s the same type of person as that Queen in the show “See”, highly recommended. Too bad its oy on Apple at the moment :unamused:

Reconciliation is usually the process by which your subconscious find a way to realise the content of the script.

Usually, tiredness, wanting to change sub, irritability… There is an anwser for that in the support section of subliminalclub :

This forum and it’s people are here to talk about the results, including reconciliation, and share ways to reduct reconciliation. It’s usually not a big deal. Reconciliation goes away when you stop using the sub (or lower the amount of loop you are listening to), so there are no problem.

1 Like

Was the movie goood :rofl:

I think when the public test will open I’ll go for Wanted. I want to see how is can act at it’s max efficacity, also to attract woman and not only for the physical developpment.

Does Wanted help with the banter and witiness?

1 Like

Qv2, yeah. Idk about ZP.

2 Likes

Waiting for Stark ZP. :wink:

13 Likes

Yeah, my current stack is Stark+SS custom + Wanted, I’ll switch out Wanted QZP for the public test, and stark when it will be upgraded, will add this little fellow.

Will definitly need Wanted ZP’s power, I’m not seeing a girl anymore :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

are there any audio requirements for ZP tech ? is mobile enough to play ZP? @RVconsultant

This might be a support ticket question.

However if you are using your phone to listen to subliminals with high quality headphones or earbuds, you should be fine.

1 Like