Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I feel like this one will be a gamechanger. Imagine manifesting the perfect group of people to fit your life and goals?

1 Like

Just when I think I know where you guys are going with everything. Always keeping me on my toes.

3 Likes

Yeah, from one night to another Fire could decide to throw a few script out :grin:

What does that look like to you? I mean, being what you’ve described.

The reason I ask is, while obviously admirable and a most worthy mindset, it’s rather…limitless.

Of course, you don’t have to go into detail and you’re free to not answer at all, but do you have certain metrics you’ve defined for yourself that you’re striving towards?

Part of the reason I ask is that I’m having thoughts of a nature similar to the previous sentence. I have rather lofty goals for my life and I realize that I haven’t taken the time recently to sit down and consider what I’m actually, truly going for.

Unfortunately - in a sense - my goals in pretty much every sector including spirituality are rather unorthodox so I’m having to consider from outside of the box. In more ways than one :thinking:

But anyways. I’ve seen you mention more than one time the type of people in your environment and that have been in your life and your desire to remove yourself from their influence and ultimately, their mindset.

But I haven’t seen you mention what you do want in a concrete way, if that makes sense.

Again, no need to share anything you don’t want to.

P.S. rootin’ for ya.

3 Likes

Thank you

I am going to bed shortly. I will answer your question in the morning. It will give me time to think about it more as well

This could literally be among the best titles ever. With how important having good people is, it’s a no brainer.

1 Like

Damn, me looking forward to that Astral Projection ZP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I am an Introvert, and I’ll be running Stark today. I still think that regardless of how “verted” a sub is designed, your subconscious will know ways how to implement that.

Aside from that, the notion that all introverts are social inept is wrong imo.
It’s just that we RATHER spend time alone working on our things, it’s not that we don’t ENJOY socializing every now and then.

I feel like you and JCast are lacking what most men are lacking these days.

PURPOSE.

A MEANING for your life. That can be given or it can be created. But when I get up in the morning, I have clear goals I want to do for that day. I don’t even plan far in advance, I just work on the process every day.
On my purpose.

It took me a while to realize this, but imo purpose is still THE most important thing for men.

I heard Stark has scripting for that @SaintSovereign is that correct?

Outside of that, Khan Stage 1 REALLY helped me with that lol
I AM opens eyes left and right :wink:

2 Likes

Finally someone else than me asking for it, I feel less alone

1 Like

I can’t speak for JCast. But you would be both incorrect and somewhat accurate.

I have a sense of purpose, hence the incorrect aspect. You would have been more accurate to say that I have lacked a sense of direction. Have lacked, not that I lack.

:slight_smile:

But, as I’m honest with myself…

This part is exactly what I’m working more towards and I’m glad you said it.

3 Likes

As Above and So Below have an ETA available? Or did they get caught up in the same expansion of ideas vortex ascension chamber was?

1 Like

@mountainguy can you share alittle bit about how you benefited from above and below ? i assuming that you have used the previous versions.

I haven’t yet actually. I’ve had them but I’ve been focused on my ZP experience and haven’t wanted to start using a new ultima product when potentially the ZP form could hit any day.

2 Likes

You can look at the roadmap for updates.

1 Like

They’ve been “in progress” since Saint posted that they might go up later that day. A week or so ago. I’m on mobile otherwise I’d dig up the post.

I mean, it’s not like we haven’t released links 7-8 other titles since then.

21 Likes

Hey Saint , you said before that zp can be used as boosters .

Any thing new about this . Like listening recommendation .

Is ZP as strong with physical shifting and external results/manifestations as QV2 ?

1 Like

@Fire has just sent over Dragon Reborn. Time to start building. Not sure if it’ll be done today or tomorrow.

24 Likes

@James look here man

2 Likes