Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Where is the fun? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Between some luscious buttcheeks :eyes:

5 Likes

Here’s the fun. Bang the examiner, take pictures. Two wins for one :rofl:

2 Likes

Those are some pretty good plans!

@friday shouldn’t you use the Khan technique for your exam? That’s some good inspiration up there :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Well, with most certainty it will be a male professor. But in tradition to subclub‘s philosophy I will experiment and report back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Emperor has reality bending :eyes:

Ya’ll, @Fire has his reasons for releasing the titles in the order that we’re releasing them. Let’s not assume that it’s random. For example, before we release Executive and Limitless Executive, we need to test the 7 minute Beyond Limitless prototype, since those titles are better suited for that. If it goes well, then we can drop the other ones. Once all the titles are out, we’ll update all descriptions and the such, as well as unveil the long term plans for SubClub. :wink:

32 Likes

Eazy fix, sex change.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to run Sex mastery before so you make sure to get an A+

3 Likes

I think they put a law in place that prohibits female professor to test male students… after I passed the last exam :smirk: :wink:

3 Likes

Plan number 1: a new LifeCharger sub that gives people the Invictus experience.

:muscle:t3::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Sure, we are all just having fun here :wink:

But let’s get back to topic now

1 Like

BlackTiger: hey friday your professor has long blonde hair and blue eyes
Friday: Great will you use libertine on her to influence my grades
BlackTiger: urrrm sorry to disappoint he has blonde hair and blue eyes :rofl:

2 Likes

I made some recommendations for the roadmap and also plugged my suggested ZP major program, TRUE SELL ZP. Go upvote it iff you want a sales/persuasion major program that’s not dependent on any other major personality subliminals!

4 Likes

kung-fu-panda-oogway

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this, hoping that we get an inside peak at what going on after this year.

@SaintSovereign Dragon Reborn ZP today?

What are your current plans for DR ZP? Your enthusiasm makes me quite intrigued.

Even though I very much consider myself an introvert I am looking forward to HOM ZP and Inner Circle ZP.

1 Like

I am continuously looking to being as mentally and emotionally mature and healthy as possible. I don’t really have a plan just continue my personal evolution

1 Like