Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I kinda agree with you, ive also noticed that even the recommended protocol is giving me somewhat signs of overexposure. Let me know how this goes for you!

1 Like

Some signs of overexposure:
+my mind feels saturated with the scripting
+my head feels a bit like an inflating balloon
+slight headache
+getting passive and lazy
+slight cognitive decline

8 Likes

You nailed those. It feels pretty similar to having a very long day at work (14h+), particularly in front of a computer doing analysis or anything that requires mental effort

1 Like

Hmmm, I usually have fatigue the day I listen, but the next day I’m fine. And it seems the more I run ZP, the more I get habituated (talking after only one week here :+1:)

3 Likes

Same here, I never carry the overexposure feeling to the next day.

What’d be interesting to know is how it affects results. My take is that the excessive energy drain negatively impacts results. Any additional benefit from the extra processing gets offset by the lack of disposable energy. Finding the right balance is key.

2 Likes

Yeah, I wonder if someone would take sunday and saturday off, would it be better for them :thinking:

Hmm. I think you might be spot on with Regeneration. I’m certainly not working through any traumas (as far as I know), but I’ve taken in feral cats recently, and they require a lot of attention and care until they’re used to humans. Getting back to normal now, and they’re doing great, but that’s also been an emotional effort. So if there’s anything in Regen dealing with that it might just say “rest”.

1 Like

I tend to agree with this.

After the 6 loops ZP last week, I realized this is WAAY too much for me.

I have this belief in my mind which is hard to overcome:
“If ZP changes your reality directly, you need to run it more often for the reality to stay that way.”

Saint would probably call this recon lol
I notice it consciously how it’s a STUPID way of thinking (SO DONT DO IT LADS) and I realized after last week that it was a mistake.
Results still came, energy was there, but it didn’t feel good (and I guess results are also less than they could be).

Today I ran one simple loop of chosen, and now it’s gonna be 3 rest days before I go into a very slow schedule with just 2 loops overall next week (one chosen, one rich). We’ll see.

3 Likes

Try it out would like to hear the type of result that comes from this pattern.

My two cents (euro cents :slight_smile: ) to QZP. This is just my case, since I am stuttering I have a maybe better indication of which sub is aligning better with me.

So I had to drop Wanted because it seems it worsened my speech quite a lot and probably due to increasing testosterone.

I know that because when I took something for increasing testosterone in a past my speech always worsen. I stopped Wanted and went with Chosen and Paragon (have some tummy problems right now).

First of all, after one loop of Paragon, I had no tummy aches so far, but I will continue with it till the end of 21 days.
I am following the prescribed pattern

1. Chosen, Paragon
  2. Rest
  3. Chosen, Paragon

After my rest day, I had a very good sleep, like I usually sleep 6h 30 approx, deep sleep around 1h40. and today I woke up with 8 hours and deep sleep 2h48

From Chosen’s perspective, I am becoming happier, not like I am the happiest person in the world but I see the difference. First when I ran it I was a lot more productive, second time - today it was lesser but still, I did my shit at work. And what is crucial is that my speech becomes better.

My observation regarding my speech is that I need a sub that calms me down, gets me confidence, and Chosen is giving it to me.
But this is just my specific case :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is it possible that only certain subs affect you that way? And I don’t mean recon, I mean they might require less loops overall?

I personally seem to be fine with Chosen and R.I.C.H but I think with other subs I might need less loops with for sure.

However less loops might be the overall answer.

Bare in mind: I’ve had the headaches but I’ve also mostly had the shitty sleep days where someone has woke me up (people were screaming outside our window today because someone was fighting) or had an alarm. I also put it down to processing but other than I haven’t noticed that much recon, except maybe when I played two loops of the same title (just Chosen) that one day.

2 Likes

Could it be CHOSEN that has been suddenly feeling like I should have done a psychology degree instead of a business degree? I feel that in the long term I believe could make a difference in that sector, rather than the business sector.

I have to take these thoughts with a pinch of salt though, as I am already 3 months into my degree and I don’t think starting the 1st year (next year) all over again is an option for me, I wouldn’t want to do it.

I am gonna have to sit on this and brainstorm with someone I trust and see what comes up. I won’t do anything impulsive.

2 Likes

Arent there some subjects withing business that are psychology related like “ business psychology” or things like that? Perhaps try out subjects in that direction first, if the college system in your country is anywhere similair to mine than it is very possible to even move to that direction while remaining in your current major. And if not than a few subjects in that direction should at least give you an indication of wether youd want to go much deeper into it.

1 Like

Anyone here have tried removing a sub from their stack? I’m 10 days (3 loops of chosen) in and feel like removing Chosen so much, I don’t feel like it’s the time for me to run that sub!

I have had thoughts, but I haven’t acted on them yet, to not be impulsive.

1 Like

I removed WANTED after I spoke to support about a certain goal and they suggested adding it in later.

3 Likes

@Brandon How do you feel after that change?

@anon47287061 How does that thought present itself to you?

It’s been a few days since I’ve been thinking about continuing with PS and Wanted, could finish my 21 days and do another 21 days after that.

On the degree I am doing there are certain modules that are compulsory and a couple of slots that are chosen, but with a limited choice. So far it is sociology, rather than psychology.

I imagine if I was doing a Masters or PHD, then there would be more choice in going down different paths if I found the right course and university that provided what I was hypothetically looking for.

I’m fine without it for now. I do want the physical shifting as I need to workout and stuff but I only did one loop overall of WANTED.

2 Likes

Yes, I removed Limitless. I started with CHOSEN, RICH and Limitless, and decided to remove it to prioritize the effects of the other two in the short term.

3 Likes