Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I think you’re right. My interpretation is that it’s calendar days. I might be wrong. But start on the first and stop on the 22nd of the mouth. That’s the way I’m running it. Whether I’m right or wrong, doesn’t matter because less is more with these subs. Rest days and washout days are great for the integration of the program.

I attest to this after just two loops. I have had insane response to these loops, something I can only say I have experienced in deep meditation or with some external substance :slight_smile:

I am relaxed to the point of insane.

4 Likes

Bro, get to bed! LOL.

1 Like

Actually had six hours of sleep after listening in the morning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lifeblood Fable is what comes to mind :rofl:

1 Like

Things to keep in mind when using reality shifting techniques, including what I see from ZP:

1. Stay well rested.
  2. Stay well fed
  3. Stay well hydrated
3 Likes

@Tobyone I just read your journal. Sounds like we had a similar experience. You didn’t have as much restlessness as I did but you felt the same shift in consciousness.

I gave myself a few minutes to wake up. The energy is still there and the racing thoughts are gone. I feel like a blank slate, as if I can make anything I want happen. Cool stuff.

2 Likes

Yes it was someething else for sure. I’m a lot more relaxed now that my body has caught up with the insane levels of released energies. But I understand why I had this reactions, because I have not been taking care of my body with stretching and exercising lately, and when the body relaxes that much, so much energy is released and going upwards :slight_smile:

Let’s see where this takes us :wink:

3 Likes

Was R.I.C.H. ZP released yet? Not seeing it in my downloads but just want to be sure.

Ran Wanted ZP at around 1am and had the wildest fcking experience - look forward to swapping R.I.C.H. Qv2 for ZP. Should make 2022 one hell of a year.

2 Likes

Not yet. So far, Chosen, Wanted and Diamond are released. Other titles will be released throughout the day.

3 Likes

I didn’t run anything last night. Waiting for Limitless ZP and Regeneration ZP

6 Likes

Same here, might have to wait until tomorrow to run it because of time zones, but I really want to kick of my QZP journey with those two titles.

2 Likes

Thanks @Pooter

1 Like

Listening to Chosen right now. Feel extremely calmed and focused.

I’m loving it so much I wish it was longer!

If this mask was offered empty of subliminal messages I’d still buy it to play it on repeat while I work

3 Likes

Holy Smokes! I think the HARDEST PART of ZP is honoring the rest days!

I listened to two ZP last night and it’s taking every ounce of will power this morning not to listen to one today.

A day w/o ZP is a day without sunshine! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Although I was a part of the testing these titles and Sacred Immortal ZP just speak to me. I really want to grow and become as mature as possible.
Although I do get super emotional running Regeneration QV2 hopefully that doesn’t happen with ZP

3 Likes

I have the same problem mate, tomorrow I’ll listen to my loop of primal seduction and I can’t wait✌️

2 Likes

Idiot me apparently bought WANTED twice this year as all the files appear twice in my downloads. I guess that’s effective marketing if I was moved to buy it twice.

1 Like

I didn’t realize it was possible to purchase the same title twice
The Q Store tells you if you already have a module

Damn, 13 minutes in I swear I could hear voices in the background. I can’t make out what they say but I’m pretty sure I heard something. Did anyone else notice?

3 Likes