Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@OmFlux. I completely forgot you’re in a band

1 Like

The entire set of files including the QV2 appear twice, punctuated by Sage which I apparently bought in between the two times I bought Wanted. Also, going to my orders, I apparently bought wanted on May 14 and again on September 15th. Should have been spending more time with the cognitive titles, I guess, and then I would have remembered.

2 Likes

Yep, gig Saturday. I can put your name on the guest list…

1 Like

Ran Chosen and Diamond back to back last night and then slept.

1 Like

That’s part of why I’m seriously considering just running Limitless ZP for a while by itself.
A bit tired of feeling like I’m learning disabled or something

2 Likes

Where are you located?

Western New York. I said that tongue in cheek knowing you are several states away. However if you were ever in town, I would certainly do that. Not extreme metal, but I’ll see what I can do for you.

3 Likes

I can understand why, depending on goals and where we are in our development we sometimes need to dig deep and get everything in harmony inside before we can even think of focusing on external things. I will have to remind myself to just let myself feel the emotions if something comes up during Regeneration. Hope you’ll have a smooth(ish) experience running Regeneration ZP!

If the bloom I’ve heard about is real with ZP, it might be the day OF sunshine :wink:

3 Likes

So happy I asked how you’re doing. You should run RICH ZP. Make more money to spend at Kwik Star.
I was joking with my wife last night how if we lived closer to a Kwik Trip we would probably be broke all the time

3 Likes

Hopefully some day I can see you all live. Definitely willing to support a friend

2 Likes

Ayooo :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ll be honest, I’ve been out of the SubClub game for several months due to the length of the Individual titles. Due to the nature of my workday, and then our family business that takes up time before and after work, was nearly impossible for me to get through an hour long title without interruptions, much less stringing some days together. This all changes things dramatically and I’m very excited about it.

7 Likes

If the titles were stocks, I’d place everything I have after liquidizing everything I own into RICH. That thing’s paying for itself. Actually, It paid for itself long long ago and still doing its thing

Anyone watched that episode in season 1 Rick and Morty where Rick Un-Curses all of the Devil’s accursed objects and sending him out of business? SC’s subliminals will do the same thing not only other producers but to any metaphysical practitioners, you know, like spell weavers and such that you pay them thousands upon thousands. Pure insanity this ZP

8 Likes

You are too hard on yourself. I see only intelligent comments coming from you. You should see what I’m exposed to every day at work…

5 Likes

RiCK ZP + MORTY ZP!!!

Woah!! Rickidiculous!!!

7 Likes

Rickstacy of Gold!

2 Likes

MO(RTY)GUL!!!

2 Likes

Submit a support ticket.

1 Like

'Tis fine, not necessary.

1 Like