Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Yeah, I must admit emperor has something special… A certain je ne sais quoi that makes it stand amongst other subliminals.

1 Like

Now that’s an interesting skill to have.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes, but recommendations changed. Just saying. Your decision, friend.

It’s always our decision.

1 Like

Through Semen Retention

8 Likes

Try and see

2 Likes

I imagine that you running even Quantum Limitless for a given amount of time would be massively beneficial to non-giveafuckery, seeing as you would be seeing behind the illusion of reality.

Just about any SubClub title can lend you this spirit if you think about it.

2 Likes

I am sort of struggling with something like that at this time. It’s really exhausting being around and right now being forced to live with people that you know that no matter what they will also be horrible people.
It’s so incredibly mentally and emotionally draining and ZP could not have come at a better time because it will help me accelerate the process of goals I have

I can’t be around people who are disturbing insecure and narcissistic while being wilfully and endlessly critical and difficult.

4 Likes

Other titles could be released around Christmas, hopefully.

3 Likes

I remember the first time I saw Quantum Limitless, I wondered whether it would help me make subliminals.

One day I will try it out. Might not be as good as SubClub but I might learn something.

1 Like

Man Khan is amazing for ppl but for me it’s the one sub that goes against my subconscious and causes major recon for me

I think ZP also really makes you question the use of the sub even more and brings it to surface whether it’s for you

One thing I have in mind when I’m choosing a stack is what Archetype do I want to be and what Archetype fits the person that I am and trying to be.

@AlexanderGraves said he’s more of a primal type of guy… very expressive very open and goes for what he wants. And therefore he’s been running Khan greatly for awhile.

For me, I’m more playful and I absolutely hate going after a girl and would much rather she pursues me. So Wanted has been by far the best dating sub for me.

So yeah… Khan + Chosen would be great because it balances out each other but it’s a matter of more personal reception and archetype I think especially with ZP based on my observations from most people’s journals

3 Likes

Recently I was thinking about what is the two most masculine subs so I can have them in a 2 core custom sub, khan and chosen came to mind what you think?

I think just know yourself man is the start to be honest.

Masculinity for me is virtues and intellect so Chosen + Emperor or House of Medici would reflect that

For other it’s sexual dominance and energy so it may be Khan or godlike masculinity

It just depends to be honest man.

2 Likes

I agree I settled on something great but am still building.

I agree. This is going to be an awesome combo. And for shits and giggles, I’m also going to be listening to wanted. Should be an interesting journey…

1 Like

Mate, I’m telling you with this stack… Don’t forget to let girls for the rest of us :joy:

3 Likes

Question:

If we haven’t already bought the QV2 version of a title which is now available as ZP, will we get to download the QV2 along with the ZP purchase?

1 Like

We have to wait and see, but I would say yes

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… So you’re saying…

Chosen ZP.

1 Like

Me? Hate to do this but…

The Internet allows me to post my ideas and ideals without having to also share real time footage of my ongoing ups and downs in reality.

I’ve spent my life refining and polishing my ideals. The realities? Another level of challenge completely.

Trust me, brother, We will both be benefiting from CHOSEN greatly.

:blue_heart::muscle:t5:

9 Likes