Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Your energy has genuinely changed.

5 Likes

I’d like to understand but I’m not sure I do.

1 So through semen retention, you concluded that if you stack Sage Immortal and RICH, you will find secret sources of wealth?

2 So this was not a conclusion from Saint or Fire?

2 Likes

Thank you.

Yes

Yes you and I know we both will.

5 Likes

I have been thinking the same thing the last couple of days

2 Likes

Feels like everyone going with 3 subs am I the only one going with 2 zp subs?

2 Likes

They generally keep the old version for a while, after uploading the new one. They will make an announcement when and if they remove the older version before hand. At least that’s what they’ve done in the past.

I went back and read some of this thread and I feel I now understand why Saint and Fire are waiting to release Emperor ZP and other programs. ZP is not just life altering but has the ability to change who you are fundamentally.
It makes me even more excited to run Emperor ZP , EOG ZP , and Dragon Reborn ZP

If this is legitimately as powerful as it feels and the physical shifting works something like Quantum Limitless ZP could have the potential to create genius level abilities
Ecstasy of Gold could make wealth not just a fantasy but inevitable
I haven’t been consistent with wealth subs because the thought of having a lot of money scares the fuck out of me even though it’s often what I think about most and want more than anything

22 Likes

Everyone’s feedback will be ever valuable to Saint and fire more that ever. If you look at the preview line up it touch each category with a sub or two

2 Likes

For how long should a QZP stack be run minimum?

1 Like

45 days then a week off

5 Likes

Confirmed.

1 Like

Semen Retention does give me some flashes of insight often. For example, when I wrote the following in my WANTED ZP Testing journal, I was 9 days into NoFap:

To which SaintSovereign did say that I got that one correct.

Similarly, I felt a similar kind of intuition for Sage Immortal + RICH (am 3 weeks into Semen Retention right now).

Am not claiming 100 % accuracy for my statements though. Maybe SaintSovereign or Fire said this somewhere and I forgot that they said it. Or I may just be plain wrong. But my guess is that am on the nose on this one.

9 Likes

Or maybe you’re just awesome like that.

2 Likes

Haha thanks bro

1 Like

You’re both awesome. Group hug?

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

LOL anytime

5 Likes

HODL you guys , soon time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not that I would run these stacks but I do wonder about stacks for pro gamers in esports.

RICH Gamer In QZP

Gaming Mastery, RICH, Limitless

In-Game Leader or Gaming Coach Stack In QZP

Gaming Mastery, CHOSEN, Limitless

I used the subs from the Preview. I’m sure there would be other stacks with the later released & upgraded titles.

3 Likes

@pacman please list the differences you feel on emperor v ascension.

1 Like

That might just be a thing of the past for ZP.

Truly curious what Khan ZP will be like (Although I likely won’t run it).

ZP will tell you this.

Just run any ZP sub you think fits you for a few weeks and your subconscious will tell you!

People laugh at me when I talk about this, but if you transmute your sexual energy and keep it in your mind and body instead of just spilling it physically, the things you will experience are insane.

Don’t believe me?

Just try it. You can do 10 days. Tell me how yer feel :wink:

6 Likes