Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Living in the spirit is the way to become inspiring…

Holy F&**. Dude I will make this my mantra or affirmation. “I live and act on my spirit”

2 Likes

I’m really excited to check out your journal and experience on it.

I was thinking a stack like this would be unreal.

Steve Jobs Stack: StarkQv2 + CHOSEN ZP + Sage Immortal ZP

3 Likes

Yes, because in wanted, “reproduction”, which are linked to biology can influence your partner’s attraction, so a specific male version of wanted could be beneficial.

1 Like

I may do another washout until December 1st. Considering how much I post about emotional healing I am obviously fascinated by what Regeneration ZP will do as well as Limitless ZP

1 Like

I believe Wanted is a Male Sub, check the copy of it…

1 Like

WANTED has always been unisex I believe. I asked about being able to use it due to my sexuality. I used it well for Qv2 also.

3 Likes

I’m also curious as hell what regeneration ZP and a future ElixirZP, and RebornZP would do together… or is this overload and overkill?

1 Like

What about Dragon Reborn ZP?

2 Likes

If thats the case maybe it is. Either way II just don’t want it to change lmao. Wanted Qv2 is perfect. ZP is gonna be mind blowing.

That would also be something!

1 Like

Wanted is the MALE equivalent of Seductress. Nothing about that is “Unisex”.

7 Likes

Unisex has always pretty much been bought up when I ask about a particular sub and my sexuality when using it.

I think what Saint wanted to point out was that its fine for all sexualities.

3 Likes

Feels like all this Unisexiness is derailing the thread a bit.

2 Likes

@Invictus I am gonna be a little bit picky with the details related to the version used. The “Original” physical shifting in wanted was the 1 hour long? Do you know when they reduces the strength? Was it at the 30 minutes mark or at the 15?

@SaintSovereign Maybe you can shine light on the question “Does the 15 minute version of Wanted QZP have the same strength as the 30 minutes version of Wanted (the one Invictus used) in terms of physical shifting?”

2 Likes

That’s an entirely different definition than “Unisex”. Unisex in SC terms quite literally means “Male and females can use this sub”. Wanted is NOT that

3 Likes

I think people are overcomplicating this a little bit. Wanted was very successful during the QZP test and as far as I know that was unisex. It really doesn’t make a difference.

A script that says,

“You as a male will attract a woman”

Is not better than

“You as a person will attract what you are attracted to sexually/romantically”

I also believe that Saint and Fire has also figured out how to generalise this script for different sexes in regards to body shape based on what they subconsciously want/need so differentiation towards different versions seems unwarranted.

4 Likes

Aaaaand I’m done with the jokes for now. haha.

1 Like

Yeah, but some of us want that male and women dynamic on it. Not to take away in any form from that but for example. Seductress is a female only sub… Whats wrong with making WANTED the male version of it?

Theres Primal Seduction which can be Unisex and theres also Diamond which is perfect being Unisex as well as Limitless and QL, and Mogul, EoG are unisex.

The point is when sexual attraction comes to the mix, Unisex complicates things a bit… Like Male Enhancement for example?

My purpose is simply having a Male version and a unisex version… Theres also Seductress thats there…

yep, that one was a different breed though :sweat_smile: made me sore without working out :sweat_smile:

if i’m not wrong, it wasn’t as toned down in the 30 mins one. remember, they had to tone it down a bit so it can be stackable.
some soreness was truly unbearable, and this is coming from someone who dislocated his shoulders while working out (last year), popped it back in place and continued like it was no biggie.

2 Likes