Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

StarkQ is Unisex too… Theres plenty of Unisex subs if not all the subs are unisex in a way.

I’m just saying a Male Seductress like WANTED seems perfectly fine being a male sub. And I think they already confirmed a version without male enhancement…

I also understand there are people who are non-binary and who would prefer a Unisex or Sexually Ambigious Sub for their own specific criteria and I don’t think its the goal of SubClub nor anyone following this company wants to exclude them in any way, but you must keep in mind there are a majority of us who would love a sub that speaks to our own sexuality specifically… Like Khan for example or Seductress for example…

Anyways I have faith SubClub does the best thing for it. I’d just love male focused sub for Wanted, because everything from the description to its intention kinda really spoke to me so It really meshed with who I am with no reconciliation

The point is when sexual attraction comes to the mix, Unisex complicates things a bit… Like Male Enhancement for example?

It actually doesn’t make it more complicated, it makes it simpler. Those who ran Wanted during the QZP test (according to my memory anyway) noticed their penis had the uh, ‘Enhancement’. If a woman ran the same title, I suspect their private parts/body in general would change in a similar manner but according to their gender identity. This is already the case for Diamond which is Unisex for the sexy bits.

A man running Unisex Wanted would attract a woman as well as a woman running Wanted to attracted a male. And this applies equally well to people who have different sexual preferences.

I understand your concerns though, so maybe @SaintSovereign could ease your doubts.

2 Likes

I may be wrong but…

WANTED is the epitome of the mystifying, enigmatic man that is shrouded in mystery. The man that tickles at that something deep inside your very core, the closed forbidden book hiding untold secrets that you might just get if you gaze long enough at the arcane letters… The man who arrests the gazes of women and fills their hearts with thoughts of equal measure sin and curiosity. The man that you can become using WANTED.

WANTED is the male equivalent of Seductress aimed at not only creating an air crackling with mystery around you but also for helping you look more and more attractive physically through the usage of our physical shifting technology.

1 Like

okay so i’ll tell you something

this is probably from RICH ZP, as I have noticed my mindset has become more long-term oriented, but think about it this way, you already have WANTED right? when it’s upgraded, it’s not like you have to buy it, so you get to test the ZP physical tech and get accustomed to it so that when HERO is out, your body will be able to handle that much intensity without much trouble.

3 Likes

also, just a theory, didn’t Saint mention seductress being a candidate and yet didn’t announce it :thinking:

maybe ZP allowed both of them to become a unified sub, as WANTED, it’s not that hard to come to that conclusion if you guys thought about it.

3 Likes

My point is like yeah it may be ran by girls I have no problem with that because it is a sub at the end of the day. Its true I can run Seductress but it might give me a shit ton of recon and not work as effective if a girl was to run it instead of me… Thats really what I mean.

Again, a Male Version and Unisex Version of WANTED makes both sides happy. Personally, I’d be quite disappointed honestly if it turns unisex for the whole sub, because it was a Male Seductress…

1 Like

whether it was unisex or not, you don’t have to worry about it, as the core ZP script works with YOU, your intentions, and what you need.

for example; do you see the CHOSEN sales copy mentioning intelligence? nope
does the Diamond sales page mention better social skills? nope

yet I got those as results when testing them.

5 Likes

The best way I can describe it is that I believe you think Wanted is like Masculine clothing and Seductress is Feminine clothing. Regardless of your gender identity or sexuality, you can wear either. But you want the Masculine edge of Wanted but now it’s being cut and sewn a different colour/style into being Unisex, losing the masculine edge.

From how I see it, Wanted still has those qualities that you want (Mysteriousness, Sexy Physical Shifting) but it’s just being rebranded as Unisex. It’ll still have the edge that it has before, you won’t lose it. Now it just magically fits everyone with different bodies but still fulfills the main goals. Nobody loses, more people win.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is long term :smiley: I should developp temperance!

As far as knowing the strength of the physical shifting in Wanted, it’s mainly to see if it can boost my testosterone significantly or if I will have to run paragon eventually. Like I said in the workout threat, I workout for health now, so I don’t need crazy physical shifting (I would not complain tho :wink: ), but I have a strong association to more physical shifting = more testosterone (or at least, increasing probabiliby that the body will upregulate his own testosterone production to follow the subliminal’s demand!).

There is also a part of me who remembers the energy, confidence and invincibility I had on steroids, and to be honest, this is not something I can have naturally as it’s not an emotion that can be reproduced… I sometimes have craving where I miss these feelings… So having a higher natural testosterone for me is a potential way to get closer to that “state” without damaging my body.

1 Like

Yeah but losing that masculine edge really diminishes it for me man. Everybody wins but I no longer love it like how I did before.

My thing is this… Would you buy a suit that is one size fits all or would you buy a suit that is tailored for you?

Thats my point. For many guys like me who are straight (which is a majority of people) turning it one size fits all and removing that edge kinda loses the appeal of it tbh. It won’t be the same as the original. This for me is like turning Khan Unisex.

My thing is still this: Briing a Unisex Version and a Male Version. Everybody wins, no one loses.

2 Likes

For me running StarkQ it never works for attracting girls lol, when im on Wanted or Khan I can see it instantly.

StarkQ still has sexuality in it right? But StarkQ is Unisex, that aspect doesn’t get pronounced for me unless I add a Male Specific Sexual Sub to run it with… Thats my point man.

I’m sorry, I think I wasn’t clear enough. The masculine edge is still there. Let me make another analogy.

It’s like buying a pair of brown leather shoes with a nice pointy tip. There’s only one size available. Now that shoe has different sizes that fits everybody.

You’re still getting the same shoe at the end of the day. It still has that same look and quality you wanted.

As for Stark, that’s because it has a different method of attraction, which is through charm and popularity. It’s quite different from Wanted’s mysterious, sexy persona. That to me is just Stark’s method of attraction not being suited for your archetype.

Though I do think this thread is being a little too derailed by now. I suggest making a new thread on this topic if you want to discuss this further.

1 Like

do you already have paragon?
and what’s your planned stack?

maybe we can think of something

1 Like

My bad, when I said the original WANTED was unisex. I thought it had been (I’m aware it was meant to be the Male equivalent to Seductress), and just read through my questions on the original WANTED thread. I don’t believe it was so I’ve possibly spread misinformation - my apologies.

Regardless however, WANTED ZP will be great for everyone and I doubt it’ll dilute anything for anyone. I’m excited to place it back into my stack.

4 Likes

Makes so much sense. Thanks! That is definitely what I was eluding to… I still believe making the same as original would work great tbh but we’ll see…

1 Like

I’ve got a question for the testers. During your testing period did you ever feel the need to run a Qv2 subliminal? Or did it feel like QZP was fulfilling a lot of what you were aiming for?

1 Like

Haha yeah we’ll see. I’m confident it won’t be an issue but it’s as they say, “show, don’t tell” :wink:

Only due to the limited titles in my case – no ZP versions of UA/RM/Sage, or Rich at the early stages (personal preferences). But, the focus on a single title is a game changer

1 Like

and dude Brandon holy shit WANTED has worked on you, you look great btw.

2 Likes

No theres Sage Immortal ZP being on the preview