Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Lol scroll up two posts.

5 Likes

Oh I thought Wanted was already finally developped :open_mouth: I Wanted to switch it for my current wanted in my stack

1 Like

It says here that you are still learning stuff about ZP, but it doesn’t say anything about preview of Limitless. The same goes for, I think, all products, no? So my question still remains open.

The physical shifting has to be researched a bit more. There’s no indication that there would be long term negative effects, but we still need to investigate. Some of the physical shifting results were so incredible that I didn’t even post ‘em in this thread.

That being said, we may release a version with the shifting turned down a bit, as the bulk of the results testers received came from the other scripting.

We’re also considering Primal Seduction and Libertine for the preview.

27 Likes

Paragon and Diamond made it into the first round. Nice!

3 Likes

There’s two versions of Diamond, one with male enhancement. :wink:

16 Likes

I remember it was said that multistage titles might turn into singlestage titles with QZP. Is this still the idea? And what would this mean for the price of, what were than previously multistagers. Would the price simply go down to $50? Or would there be an additional cost due to them being a lot larger?

1 Like

Okay, I understand better now :slight_smile:

The physical shifting was one part of wanted that really piqued my curiosity! As you may know, Wanted fixed my nose and is subtly making my face more symetrical so I was really excited to run the new version of wanted (also for the fat loss and muscle building since I spend 5 days in the gym and do a lot of cardio)

Diamond combined with primal seduction or libertine would be very good preview for people who are interested in meeting more girls!

Edit :

Will the male enchancement one be released with the preview? :thinking:

3 Likes

Ah is this when Diamond had to be revised because only the partner was being affected?

1 Like

Oh yeah!! :grin:

Is the new version a major title?
Will this core be in the q store too?

No. The titles that will be in the Zero Point Preview Experience are:

5 Likes

I must admit, Saint has some outstanding marketing skills. Never saw hyped community as this one.

1 Like

Please consider Beyond limitless or executive, also maybe even dreams too

3 Likes

So Diamond and Libertine will be as normal major titles, not as Ultimas, right? Same for Paragon and RICH.

6 Likes

Both versions of RICH?

What something with pure shifting in it like Emperor Fitness stage 3 or Spartan.