Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I was high as a kite in my dream. That was a nice change from all the vivid and strange dreams lately. Overall it felt quite nice when I woke up.

2 Likes

Primal Seduction done.

And with that, we’ve finished all the titles, though I have to rebuild Sage Immortal and Spartan, as I mislabeled the masks on my new Q-Research machine. I’m taking a break, then I’ll be back to do that, along with making the discussion threads.

26 Likes

can you describe what you felt at first and then later on? I have bought it already but unfortunately, I have ran two other titles already. so hard to decide what to choose first. :slight_smile:

Explains why my IQ is stuck at 100

5 Likes

Is Primal Seduction going to have the libertine aura in it or nah?

1 Like

It has an aura, but not Libertine’s. ZP titles are much more focused.

5 Likes

Regen is missing from the list in the 1st post @SaintSovereign

Did you guys experiment with different bitrates of the ZP file renders? I’m excited to listen to it at 192kbps :slight_smile:

Thanks. So much traffic that the forum keeps crashing and not saving updates, hahaha.

1 Like

Cool, have y’all figured out what you’re going to do with Iron Throne?

Will it just be the same as PS ZP? I ask cause I realized I don’t have the main PS but I do have Iron Throne.

1 Like

Same. Noticed a boom six hours after WantedZp and ChosenZP

Oh. I forgot to announce (because I’m getting crazy sleepy).

You can download Primal Seduction ZP if you’ve purchased PSITU. It’s in your downloads. :wink:

25 Likes

Awesome!! :sunglasses:

Yeah, once that comes out, it should be a killer track.

2 Likes

Holy Smokes, that’s an obscure reference! I enjoyed that show and that character. But, didn’t it only last a single season???

I didn’t actually recognize the character name, but the catch phrase brought me right back! :slight_smile:

How long till PS is in our downloads? I don’t see it there in the downloads section.

1 Like

10-15 minutes

2 Likes

is there something wrong with me :frowning:

My sleep felt like it was light sleep, but I kept on having vivid dreams and I woke up two or three times. Then I woke up an hour and a half earlier than usual and I felt a lot more energized than I usually do, and ready to get up and get moving. I’ve been wanting to go to the gym at 5 am for a log time and I finally felt like I could get it out of the way this morning.

2 Likes

Check now. Mine’s there now

2 Likes