Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Check now. Mine’s there now

2 Likes

Very much so, I was in disbelief when my alarm went off this morning. Felt like I had just closed my eyes.

Myself and @Psiklou are running PS version Fire put his heart in!

Who is running Primal Seduction ZP with us?

4 Likes

It’s certainly tempting now that PSIT users can use it but it’s a coin flip between that and diamond

I slept for 7 hours straight in a long time after listening to Chosen and Wanted ZP the night before

It is important to me as usually I would only fall asleep very very late and would be happy to even get 5 hours of sleep.

Strangely, I woke up shortly before my alarm clock rang.

1 Like

After reading the sales page, I decided to add it to my WantedZP/DiamondZP Stack.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard the train!

@anon2351792 Your stack is crazy sexual mate hahaha, it’s awsome, how do you feel after your first two loops?

@Nemesis Depends on your goals :wink: Personally I chose PS over Diamond because PS is good at boosting libido and contains Sex Mastery, which is also good for sex. It’s not as focused as Diamond, but it still does the job and my #1 objective right now is change my mindset with woman and finish the job that was started on Khan!

2 Likes

PS ZP is going to be a part of my stack, starting today :-). I have a few events I’m going to be testing this out at…including a meetup :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

One of the hardest things I’ve done in months is taking a rest day from SubClub after listening yesterday.

All day long I could hear the siren song from my playlist: “Come on, you know you want to. Just give me a listen. It’s okay. It’s just one track. Do it. You’ll like it. You want to feel Chosen, don’t you? It will be good…” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m another insomniac who slept very well after listening to CHOSEN ZP. I didn’t think to include that as a result, but it definitely happened. (I always played my ZP loops before bed.)

Interestingly, I tried once listening in the day time, and I felt fine, but that night I still felt sleepy and slept much more easily than usual.

1 Like

Got it!!!

Thanks!

I feel very good, relaxed and a little tired, Im gonna be early to bed tonight, tomorrow Im spending a couple of days with my girfriend… so Im intrigued of whats going to happen.

2 Likes

How do you feel after your first loop of PS? I’m curious to know about the sexual dominance and freedom!

Remember to keep us updated :wink:

I’m thinking of doing a recap of my journal here after my first week of listening!

1 Like

For this first loop I’m going to hold off until night, when I do a run of PS + Paragon right before bed. Reason being, I want to see what the PS effect is (drowsy or wakeful?) and don’t have any events today that could make use of it.

@SaintSovereign might we consider a new thread specifically for PS ZP? I feel like that one’s going to have a lot of comments…

1 Like

I just need to finish a washout so I can test Wanted ZP. Usually the Qv2 knocks me out and I need to take a nap in the middle of the day. And I usually fall asleep a few times a day in front of the computer. Good thing I work from home. Sometimes I would feel a slight buzz in my body, like something is being processed of worked on. That’s how my dense Qv2 stack has been affecting me.

I’m curious to see how ZP will interact with my sleep pattern.

2 Likes

Congratulations on having post #6000! @ksub

1 Like

Oh wow!!! Where did you see that?

1 Like

On the right hand side!!! :joy:

I listened to wanted and diamond before bed and could sleep very good.
Now at work feeling happy and positive

Great stuff

1 Like

SaintSovereign said he was going to make it after his break :wink: