Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

For now, they’re planning on rewriting all the stages and I suppose they’ll stick to that plan.

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation. Has there been any word on the price of these? I know single stages are going up by $10.

No word yet. I assume they would be the same price

1 Like

No idea but it should be around 129$ I believe.

I will actually :wink:

3 Likes

Here’s my hair regrowing progress on Wanted. Note that the physical shifting was amplified by SC only around day 50 if I’m not mistaken. Today is Day 77.

45 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome! Congratulations on your results.

1 Like

Damn. That’s nice :+1:t4:

1 Like

:flushed: :astonished:

OMFG
ZP

1 Like

This topic will reach 6k posts by the 1st December lol.

3 Likes

Golden Phoenix! :rofl:

I still need to egt more exposure but I believe I’m close to getting what I Wanted.

1 Like

I wonder if this works well with increasing APM outside gaming such as writing, programming or design.

It is in my “stuff i want to use” list but I got other priorities l like to deal with first.

1 Like

Will Ultimas be going down to 44.99 when they are converted to ZP?

Or exchange PS for Spartan

1 Like

Same here. I’ve tried everything you’ve tried and wasted lots of money with no results. I hope I don’t have to try anything else after ZP.

3 Likes

@James Damn that is a list. I’ve definitely been through most of that as well. So it’s good to hear zp sits above it all.

1 Like

No, it’s actually simpler. More details in a bit when I write the official ZP support docs, but someone posted it earlier.

NEVER!

No one should feel bad if they didn’t get selected – we just had a really good testing cohort.

Yeah, we identified what was causing this issue and I’m sure we resolved it. Needless to say, the first method we used to combine Qv2 and ZP wasn’t the most ideal. Hence why I said that our testers went through hell and I wasn’t going to allow the hypehaters to trash their hard work.

No, it was the WANTED QZP Prototype. Mk. II, I think? Let’s not get alarmed though, everyone. We resolved the issue. That issue hasn’t really reared its head in about 3 versions.

It’s going to be my honor and pleasure to convince you otherwise. :wink:

And if it doesn’t perform for you as expected, we’re very much open and eager to hear your feedback. That’s how we got to this point in the first place – customer feedback, good or bad.

This is true. It’s been scientifically proven that when you’re in a state of flow, time seems to move faster. On ZP, this happens a lot because it makes you VERY focused.

Not sure. Right now, we’re planning to just rewrite all 4 stages.

Most likely around the same price increase. Or, perhaps not at all. We’ll see once the preview begins.

Yep. But they won’t be Ultimas anymore.

27 Likes

For the record, @Sub.Zero fought tooth and nail recommending the version of ZP he thought was the most effective, and he actually nailed it. We ended up using that was the base for the stacking test and it performed exceptionally well. Amazing testing cohort.

He was getting so frustrated when we landed on a build that worked amazingly and we switched it. I wanted to say so bad that I agreed with him, but we HAD to test the other versions and I didn’t want to poison the well by letting him know that, rofl.

32 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

It was more of a “holy shit” like I was reacting to a joke hahaha, I actually find it funny that it was a side effect of the recon :rofl:

I’m sure it’s been taken care of.

This :point_up_2: scares me. Scares me because it put’s me in the same situation that @James probably experienced in the past. You try something new of self-help, hoping it will change some “problem” that you have, hoping it will help you. It start great, for a few weeks, then something happens and boom, disappointed, and you feel like it doesn’t work anymore… So you have to find some “more self help”!!

Subliminals (here) are the only things that have some kind of progression to it.

9 Likes

And I was the one who said this one worked like third best of the builds haha

Sometimes perception can be skewed like for me there😎

4 Likes

So Ultimas will eventually be obsolete?