Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

In that direction, I think it’s because your identity shift, which inspires to act in a different way.

2 Likes

Hi @rajeshwer. I am planning to run these three as well. Can you give me some insight into how they “talk to each other and interweave”? Thank you.

1 Like

On Q recon used to stem mainly from not taking action towards the goals of scripting whilst on ZP you become predisposed to taking certain action within your natural paths of manifestation and in accordance with the scripting. ZP doesn’t force you to do anything but let your flow flow… more rapidly and stronger.

9 Likes

Who you are fundamentally. That is a great way to describe it. In gets you in touch with who you really are.
I remember how it was advised not to make long term concrete goals while running Dragon Reborn after that was released.
ZP as like that but magnified in ways you will only understand after you have experienced it

11 Likes

It’s a continuous process that occurs with various intensities. I suppose it mainly depends on how much damaged you’ve got throughout your life…

1 Like

Crazy!

I can’t wait. @TheBoxingScientist tell me you have read this??!

2 Likes

Taking action amplifies the progress, of course, but it’s not like it’s necessary meaning that if you are not trying to achieve the goals of your program you’re going to experience massive recon. If you want to do nothing, go ahead, you’ll still benefit from the scripting but don’t expect of it to do the work for you. I rather meant that ZP predisposes you to take certain actions but doesn’t try to force you to achieve the goals of scripting and doesn’t punish you with recon for not doing so.

7 Likes

I know I have said similar things in the past but if I feel this way now I am both ecstatic and a bit terrified to run Regeneration ZP , Limitless ZP , and Sage Immortal ZP. Let alone Dragon Reborn ZP , Quantum Limitless ZP , and EOG ZP when they are released.

2 Likes

Yeah but even an identity level shift is hard. I’ve been at subs and other forms of self growth for about 10 years now. It’s only in the past 2 to 3 years I’ve been able to stop seeing myself as fundamentally flawed in some way. Sometimes the identity you hold onto has strong ties to defense mechanisms as it relates to your survival.

What I’m saying is identity level change is no small feat. Even if QZP goes that route it’s really impressive.

5 Likes

That’s not entirely true but I agree taking action will definitely help. I feel like ZP made taking action either necessary or mandatory

@sid this is directly from my testing journal

4 Likes

@Ice I can’t go read it :frowning: it was on ALZP?

Yes, I think we’ll have to see for ourselves at that moment. Just remember that 20 years ago, smartphones like we have now were impossible… Saint and Fire have lots of experience in that and learned from their predecessor :fire: (so, it opens up for innovation)

1 Like

@Invictus said he will be running GMX ZP along with Chosen

4 Likes

Ahh sorry dude! It was on WANTED ZP solo and here’s the quote:

Also continue to notice that time distortion effect where the hours are flying by like I’ll blink and the day is over :joy: seems to be a product of being in flow.

As the saying goes “time flies when you’re having a good time”

Tagging @sid as well

2 Likes

I know what you mean. I have lived my life in survival mode for so long that letting go of that seems weird.
I have been into self help or self improvement since the late 80s or early 90s. I remember the first Tony Robbins infomercials.
I have read where other subliminal producers talk about new engines ( whatever that means ) and updated scripting but this isn’t that . it’s so beyond the realm of what has been available before.
I have done brain wave meditation , Alpha Male PUA programs , tried hypnosis and remote viewing, NLP, various subliminals , personality and career tests and assessments, traditional therapy , tapping/EFT , Release Technique, Law of Attraction

Nothing is like ZP. Nothing

29 Likes

The latter was certainly true in my experience

1 Like

What’s going to happen to the multi stage titles eg: Khan/Alchemist? Will all 4 stages be rewritten into ZP form, or is it just Stage 4?

1 Like

And how would you describe yourself before in terms of “time perception” or “mood”? :thinking::thinking: Does QZP makes you happpy?

Zp is like taking a pill from the matrix.

Be warned!

Waking up is not easy.

10 Likes